Windows 10: Windows Reset Stuck

Discus and support Windows Reset Stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Due to some system issues I was having I decided to perform a reset of Windows 10 on my PC. I started the reset around 1 PM and it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kitczh, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Kitczh Win User

Windows Reset Stuck

Hello.

Due to some system issues I was having I decided to perform a reset of Windows 10 on my PC. I started the reset around 1 PM and it has been stuck at 16% for 7 hours now with no sign of progress. This seems odd considering the last time I reinstalled Windows it was finished in a couple hours. The PC is only a year old as well.

Is there any way to fix this and start up a system reset again? Or is my PC a goner at this point?

Any help appreciated!

:)

Kitczh, Jan 26, 2021

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Reset Stuck

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows Reset Stuck

1. Windows Reset Stuck - Similar Threads - Reset Stuck

2. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.: I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this or do I just give it more time? submitted by /u/ProfessorCam [link] [comments]...
  3. My pc is stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on factory reset: Hello my PC has been stuck on factory reset for about the past 1-3 hours. I don't know how long it would take but whenever it asks me " Choose an operating system " I click Windows 10 On volume 5 and it just resets and does the same thing again. I have clicked all the...
  4. Resetting PC Stuck at 33%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC Stuck at 33%: Been resetting for a couple of hours now. I'm deleting all my files/data etc ready to sell the PC on. Seems to be stuck at 35%. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. Dan....
  5. Resetting PC stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC stuck: So I decided to try wiping my computer as I had it since 2017 and haven't cleaned my storage all too well so I decided to try to do a full wipe. I started the Reset and after a while I go check it and its stuck on 49%. Im not sure what to do....
  6. Reset stuck on 89%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset stuck on 89%: Computer froze. Tried the repair tool to no avail, then tried windows 10 reset. Has been stuck on 89% for 20 hours , returns to 64% over and over. I have unplugged internet, restarted computer many times to no avail...
  7. Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lownessj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmzh4i/laptop_stuck_in_startup_loop_even_tho_i_already/
  8. Stuck on desktop, no icons, no taskbar, can’t open anything, can’t reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on desktop, no icons, no taskbar, can’t open anything, can’t reset: Hi, Something very strange happened to a new computer yesterday. I logged on, booted up a game, and it froze. I shut it down and haven’t been able to get it running since. System repair failed, cannot restore, cannot reset, cannot refresh. Boot up is very slow compared to...
  9. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop: I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking...
  10. Stucked Reset PC Windows 10 Home at 44%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stucked Reset PC Windows 10 Home at 44%: I reset my pc because I accidentally set my one and only user to standard and not admin without knowing what was that. After that, I cannot open any admin related apps such as netplwiz and there is no yes button in UAC. So I have no other choice but to reset thinking that It...