Windows 10: Windows reset

Discus and support Windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While resetting pc if I pressed a key will it have an effect?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ebargta, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Ebargta Win User

Windows reset

While resetting pc if I pressed a key will it have an effect?

:)

Ebargta, Aug 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 5, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Windows reset

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows reset

1. Windows reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. Reset to factory setting isn't working and no changes i make work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset to factory setting isn't working and no changes i make work: So my computer has been a bit wonky lately so I thought it was time to reset my computer like I always do, only when i went to click the reset icon nothing happened. There wasn't an error message or anything it just didn't respond to me, ive tried to restart my pc or delete...
  3. PC Reset with Raid 0

PC Reset with Raid 0: Hi there, if I configure my system to a Raid 0 using 2 nvme ssd's will I still be able to do a PC Reset? Thank you, Robert. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-reset-with-raid-0/f8b0d415-3e64-48c6-8627-e3e5608a062b
  4. Couldn't reset pc windows 10

Couldn't reset pc windows 10: I tried common ways to reset and reinstall my win 10 software but i couldn't do it.. nothing is happening.. any help would be appreciated... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-reset-pc-windows-10/91d38330-20f8-4275-b6e7-c3a5fe10c8c4
  5. Computer totally reset after Windows 10 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer totally reset after Windows 10 2004 update?: Hello, i’m trying to fix a family members computer which updated to Windows 10 2004 overnight back in August. Upon reboot the entire user profile was wiped clean; all downloads, documents, user preferences, and firefox bookmarks are gone. I’ve checked to make sure its not...
  6. I have a problem... cannot reset my PC..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem... cannot reset my PC..: .Here is a screen shot of the root directory. I think there is something wrong. looks like there are actually no files on the physical machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-cannot-reset-my-pc/62e058dd-6586-4b2e-84e9-35c364c8e4cd
  7. Halting PIN Reset Requests

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Halting PIN Reset Requests: When I set up my wife's business PC, I tried to link it to my employer I do use it to connect to my email and timecard systems now and then, now I'm asked to reset my PIN every 90 days. I removed my employer from the "Access Work or School" section of the User Settings, but...
  8. "Override high DPI scaling behavior" settings found under "Compatibility" is reset once...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Override high DPI scaling behavior" settings found under "Compatibility" is reset once...: Hello, To improve visibility of a exe file I have I go through these steps: "Properties" "Compatibility" Clicked on "Change high DPI settings" Clicked on "Override high DPI scaling behavior Selected "System Enhanced" Press "OK" Press "Apply" After seeing the...
  9. Default apps and preferences resetting after update

Default apps and preferences resetting after update: I just recently installed Windows 10 on my new pc and it already had an update, after the update the following happen after I turn my computer on: -default apps reset to Windows defaults -Chrome browser resets and logs me out of Google accounts -personalization settings...
  10. Email reset password outlook.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email reset password outlook.com: Hi All I have tried to update my security info. The problem is that the contact information they have is outdated. I have tried to alter the contact point to my mobile number but this didn't work. So they now have no way to send me details of the changes. Does anyone know...