Windows 10: Windows Reset

Discus and support Windows Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried to reset windows 10. I pressed the reset button and the computer went to restart but nothing is showing on the screen. The screen says no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GilMacBean, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows Reset

I have tried to reset windows 10. I pressed the reset button and the computer went to restart but nothing is showing on the screen. The screen says no connection. This is a desktop which is still showing as running but nothing appears to be happening.

:)

GilMacBean, Nov 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 21, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Windows Reset

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Reset

1. Windows Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Clean wipe and reset of HP Pavilion g7-1260us laptop originally shipped with Win7, won't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean wipe and reset of HP Pavilion g7-1260us laptop originally shipped with Win7, won't...: Handmedown pair of HP Pavilion g7 laptops. As in the title, it originally shipped with Win7, so after a partial teardown to remove dust and verify airflow, I dispensed with the recovery partition and performed a clean-wipe install of Windows 10. The BIOS was several dozen...
  3. I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...: I did a rest on my laptop, after all the loading it did, some updates after that it should have took me to setup for creating account, setting password and others steps but it only gave me two steps that are, accept terms and conditions, and to connect to a network. After...
  4. Microphone volume keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume keeps resetting: In the control panel, Hardware and Sound, Sound, Recording,"My microphone", Levels[ATTACH] i usually have the setting at 97, however recently the volume has been resetting to 66 for no apparent reason after 5-10 mins, even after I move it back to 97 again. I do not have...
  5. how do I reset my computer back to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reset my computer back to factory settings: I want to reset my computer to factory settings in order to sell it. How do I do that??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/c340b07b-66d5-4272-90f6-7f2bbacc0590
  6. Can't reset pc

Can't reset pc: Every time I do it though winds it doesn't finish and restores it i think it having on installing windows so how do I get around this or fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/1f2d96d0-e7bd-47d8-bf08-d641ac9bc55f
  7. Need advice - Reset Win10 laptop; it's hung for several hours at 99%

Need advice - Reset Win10 laptop; it's hung for several hours at 99%: My son made a few errors with his laptop and created unstable performance. I chose to reset it and wipe data thoroughly rather than quickly. This was late morning. I moved on to preparing for our Thanksgiving after initiating this process. The blue window has been on the...
  8. Resetting Computer

Resetting Computer: Yesterday near about 8'0Indian Standard Time clock I started reset process in My PC having Windows 10. Its today 11am still its showing 99%. Is it normal to take so long for a resetting process? I don't have internet connection right now, is it causing any kind of problem?...
  9. How to remove old data after a Windows reset?

How to remove old data after a Windows reset?: Hi all, I've just finished a Windows reset using the remove everything option and got all the drivers, settings, and software reinstalled, just to find out that my hard drive is half full. How can I erase everything that's left from the previous state? Or is my only option...
  10. How to See Windows Reset Screen Through Broken Display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to See Windows Reset Screen Through Broken Display: Today I’m trying to Reset Windows and wipe all files. However, my laptop’s screen is obliterated so much that you can’t read anything on it. However, I’m at the point where it’s in a Windows reset screen that only shows on my broken laptop screen, and refuses to output to...