Windows 10: Windows reset

Discus and support Windows reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have malware on my windows & I believe there is a virus what is better to reset the windows with usb or from settingsSecondly: what is better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dexter_916, May 22, 2022.

1. Windows reset

Hello I have malware on my windows & I believe there is a virus what is better to reset the windows with usb or from settingsSecondly: what is better cloud or local resetthank you

:)

Dexter_916, May 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 22, 2022
  4. newfellow Win User

Windows reset

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows reset

1. Windows reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  3. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  4. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c
  8. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c
  9. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Where does appdata go when you reset an app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does appdata go when you reset an app?: Is there any possible way to restore data lost through windows app setting reset of a specific application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-appdata-go-when-you-reset-an-app/8a7978c6-30d7-4c54-9761-a3f7e9c5740b