Windows 10: windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart

Discus and support windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; whatever i do, install/de install, anything at all , even tried restoring/resetting windows to factory settings-after restarting, everything is same as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andro AlariTali, Feb 12, 2019.

1. windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart

whatever i do, install/de install, anything at all , even tried restoring/resetting windows to factory settings-after restarting, everything is same as it was before that point.whevever i download or even make a random notepad file, it gets deleted after every shutdown/restart.. i can not download video game patches because this will end up with blue screen with "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" . i also have like 5 windows updates that keep failing.

i have plenty of free space on my computer

1 years old machine

:)

Andro AlariTali, Feb 12, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 12, 2019
  3. windows xp sp2 will not shutdown or restart

i guess nobody has had this problem or knows what to do lol. crap i'm screwed, just reinstalled windows and not only does it hang during shutdown from desktop, it hangs during the restarts while it's installing windows. somebody please help me

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
  4. windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart

Why wont Windows shutdown restarts instead

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

We would like to know if the command line Shutdown /s /t 0
    helps to shutdown Windows successfully. In addition to which, I also suggest you
    to check if there is any Restore Point already created, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

Also, verify, if the same issue occurs when you login to Windows using a different user account.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Write to us with the updated information for us to be bale to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart

1. windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart - Similar Threads - resets certant point

2. Settings reset after every restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings reset after every restart: For some time now my setting have been reset every time i power on my compuer. The main thing is my mouse settings. Every time i turn on the computer "Enhance pointer presicion" gets checked. The Pointer speed also get higher every time. Sometimes the vertical scrolling...
  3. Settings reset after every restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings reset after every restart: For some time now my setting have been reset every time i power on my compuer. The main thing is my mouse settings. Every time i turn on the computer "Enhance pointer presicion" gets checked. The Pointer speed also get higher every time. Sometimes the vertical scrolling...
  4. Every time the pc is shutdown or restart , all the settings is reset and it keep happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time the pc is shutdown or restart , all the settings is reset and it keep happening: Every time the pc is shutdown or restart , all the settings is reset and it keep happening And all the desktop files disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-the-pc-is-shutdown-or-restart-all-the/dbb54361-83e9-4e2b-b1a9-ff71436d46a9
  5. Every time the pc is shutdown or restart , all the settings is reset and it keep happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time the pc is shutdown or restart , all the settings is reset and it keep happening: Every time the pc is shutdown or restart , all the settings is reset and it keep happening And all the desktop files disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-the-pc-is-shutdown-or-restart-all-the/dbb54361-83e9-4e2b-b1a9-ff71436d46a9
  6. PC restarts every time after shutdown. Need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC restarts every time after shutdown. Need help.: Hello. I've been having this issue for quite a while now. Basically, the pc starts itself every time immediately after shutdown and I'm forced to turn it off with holding the power button for a couple of seconds. Every setting for waking the pc is disabled, power options, I...
  7. Windows restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows restarts after shutdown: For the past month every time I try to shut down my computer the whole device restarts about 20 seconds later. I have no idea why this might be happening but the only way I've thus far found of preventing it is to press the power button until the device turns off again as...
  8. Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown: Every time I reboot my PC or turn it on again after shutting down it goes into automatic repair and it will also randomly crashes and go to this. Once here it is stuck and constantly turns on and off for sometimes hours even after I troubleshoot I am entirely stuck.. somebody...
  9. Restart after Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart after Shutdown: This is a question I've asked before. My PC often restarts even though I have powered off with Shutdown. The System settings for Shutdown and Restart are set correctly....
  10. Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart: Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart, same doesn't happen after sign in/sign out, does this out of the blue, didn't set any rollback options. After I power up my machine and log in, all the progress I made is deleted, all of the files I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows resets after restart

2. windows resets everything after shutdown

3. windows 10 cpu gets to same point in resetting and shutsdown and restarts

4. windows 10 resets after every restart,
  5. windows resets itself after every shut down,
  6. after every restart my windows resets,
  7. windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart Microsoft