Windows 10: Windows Resetting Digital Vibrancy in Nvidia Control Panel

Discus and support Windows Resetting Digital Vibrancy in Nvidia Control Panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I close and reopen my laptop lid or reboot my computer, my digital vibrancy in Nvidia control panel changes from 50% to 65%. This just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JillianMasse, May 1, 2020.

1. Windows Resetting Digital Vibrancy in Nvidia Control Panel

Everytime I close and reopen my laptop lid or reboot my computer, my digital vibrancy in Nvidia control panel changes from 50% to 65%. This just started a few days ago and from what I can find, there were no updates to trigger this.

When I restart the computer, it does not happen immediately. It happens a minute or two after I log in. It does happen immediately after I reopen the laptop lid, however.

I have already disabled to two triggers for Windows Color Management which was recommended as a fix by many people and seems to have worked for others but not me.

Looking for some help/advice on how to fix this so I do not need to reset it everytime I open my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

:)

JillianMasse, May 1, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb Digital Vibrance

No matter what I do it will not save my setting on startup. I have to tweak the Digital Vibrance slider to get it to be right?. Does the new update fix this? Is there a work around to get the setting to save right. Don't want to tweak the slider every time I boot up. Is it a windows 10 problem,not sure saving the right profile. *Sick any suggestion on how to fix.

zplugger, May 1, 2020
  3. Carsomyr Win User
    where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

I cannot seem to get the nvidia control panel (system tray)
    I tried everything I could think of:

- Nvidia driver uninstall + device uninstall + change device auto install drivers in hardware settings + clean install... no joy...
    - Windows automatically installs some nvidia drivers, no matter what I try and I can't see or find the control panel.

Any suggestions?

Carsomyr, May 1, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

Windows Resetting Digital Vibrancy in Nvidia Control Panel

Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop color settings correctly, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some
    information.

1. What is the Make and the Model of the computer?
    2. May I know the Model of the nvidia Graphic card?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change the output dynamic range to full.

1. Open nvidia control panel.
    2. Click on Display.
    3. Select Change resolution.
    4. Output dynamic range
    5. Set this value to Full.

Method 2: Update nvidia Graphic driver.

Suggest you to update the nvidia Graphic driver from the

nvidia website
    and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Resetting Digital Vibrancy in Nvidia Control Panel

1. Windows Resetting Digital Vibrancy in Nvidia Control Panel - Similar Threads - Resetting Digital Vibrancy

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. Nvidia Control Panel Windows Store app reset and EULA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia Control Panel Windows Store app reset and EULA: Hi, I have a question about the Nvidia Control Panel Windows Store App. Upon first installation in 20H2, automatic with a clean install, it asks to accept a EULA when first launched, but when I installed it on another PC without an MS user account it is the normal app without...
  7. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  9. Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control

Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control: Hello: I'm considering purchasing a new pc. An important consideration in my choice is my control over fine tuning of display parameters: Brightness /Conrast /Gamma/ Color Saturation So I'm looking for PC with dedicated (rather than integrated) graphics card, which might...
  10. Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb Digital Vibrance

Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb Digital Vibrance: No matter what I do it will not save my setting on startup. I have to tweak the Digital Vibrance slider to get it to be right?. Does the new update fix this? Is there a work around to get the setting to save right. Don't want to tweak the slider every time I boot up. Is it a...