Windows 10: Windows resetting is stuck

Discus and support Windows resetting is stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was resetting my windows 10 Asus laptop and it is stuck at 34% for 2 hours. How long should I wait or what should be done to be over with it without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ROHAN_379, May 11, 2020.

1. ROHAN_379 Win User

Windows resetting is stuck

I was resetting my windows 10 Asus laptop and it is stuck at 34% for 2 hours. How long should I wait or what should be done to be over with it without crashing the windows or some other fatal error?

:)

ROHAN_379, May 11, 2020

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows resetting is stuck - Similar Threads - resetting stuck

2. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  3. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  4. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  5. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  6. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  8. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  9. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf