Windows 10: Windows resize bug, now I can view contents or resize window

Discus and support Windows resize bug, now I can view contents or resize window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am getting this stupid bug when windows explorer is not maximized, it would show this tiny window. https://i.imgur.com/rn6AAlO.png I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by madmax2, Aug 23, 2016.

1. madmax2 Win User

Windows resize bug, now I can view contents or resize window

I am getting this stupid bug when windows explorer is not maximized, it would show this tiny window.

https://i.imgur.com/rn6AAlO.png

I can't resize it.

This will occurred when I try to move the window from a maximized state across my two monitors
    from monitor one to 2
    it thought I wanted to resize the window and then made this tiny window.

:)

madmax2, Aug 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 Tablet keyboard (virtual keyboard) issues

take the tablet out of tablet mode. from the desktop view resized the window to as close to the full screen as possible before it auto maximised. Now open the on-screen keyboard the program window resizes.

wilsonpoveda, Aug 23, 2016
  3. how do i lock my screen size when browsing the internet? I have a touch screen and it is constantly resizing when i browse

Resize the screen by maximizing it? How would that allow me to view the content?

RussellCook2229, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

Windows resize bug, now I can view contents or resize window

1. Windows resize bug, now I can view contents or resize window - Similar Threads - resize bug view

2. Resize the windows search content

in Cortana
    Resize the windows search content: Hi everyone, who read this post, I want to customize my windows search by resizing the width of windows search content. I want to resize the width like the picture below. The width of the windows search content fit the width of the square shape....
  3. Resize the windows search content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resize the windows search content: Hi everyone, who read this post, I want to customize my windows search by resizing the width of windows search content. I want to resize the width like the picture below. The width of the windows search content fit the width of the square shape....
  4. Resize the windows search content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows resizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows resizing: Hey so i want to set it up so a app will ALWAYS open in the same spot. I have found a solution in this forum linked here that doesn't work for me bc i may not close that app window last. Is there something in windows 10 that can fix this or is the only way to do this third...
  6. Resize Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resize Windows: My Surface Pro ran an update last night. Today I can't resize windows. The arrows to drag window size will not appear along the window edge. All I can do is minimize the window or get it full screen. What setting got changed on me?...
  7. resizing window...stuck in full screen view

resizing window...stuck in full screen view: Windows 10. I can only minimise a window to an icon or max it to full screen...no in between https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-windowstuck-in-full-screen-view/9a2d1ae3-f0c6-4db0-8da6-f7fbecfbfe01
  8. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  9. Resizing Pages + Desktop View

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Pages + Desktop View: One moment I am happily working on my PC then, after clicking on 'New Email', I found that the email message covered the entire screen. Usually, it opens at a smaller size so I assume that to be the default size. When I went to reduce its size - by clicking on the overlapping...
  10. Resizing Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Windows: I had no problems with the 10 upgrade but I cannot find a way to control the size of app windows. They're either minimized or maximized with nothing in between. Solution: I had, somehow, set up Tablet mode (in Settings, System, Tablet Mode). Once I found that control and...