Windows 10: Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep

Discus and support Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello guys, I have this problem for a long time, everytime i turn off my monitor or it go sleep cause timer (windows settings), when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Frigid3ira, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep

Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep -7os9cb76ZkdRdESwRz2b0gWn5Iw-kYzkhtbY9we-RQ.jpg

Hello guys,

I have this problem for a long time, everytime i turn off my monitor or it go sleep cause timer (windows settings), when i comeback to my pc, some open windows are total resized and out of positions and rainmeter skins changes position too.

1 exemple, i try to pen windows store and look how it look:

https://preview.redd.it/dxtsag8uowf...bp&s=c77416205cb0d464d5885df38e5bd787a3854219

This happens only sometimes after deep sleep and i have to resize all the windows manually.

Im using Win 10 20H2.

My monitor has a resolution of 3440x1440 and my gpu its a 5700xt.

There's any way to fix this?

Thanks (sorry about bad english)

submitted by /u/Frigid3ira
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Frigid3ira, Feb 6, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

Hi Abhinav

The servers you are linking into no longer exist as of 15 January 2020 those servers were deprecated, you must contact the Rainmeter forums to ask there for valid server addresses for their skins

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2021
  3. AbhinavKakati, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Canzara Win User

Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep

Keeps resizing after sleep

Hopefully I can explain this properly.
    I'm having an issue with video. Ever since i upgraded to a gtx 660 ti when returning from sleep the resolution seems to change.
    I keep having to "resize" the desktop slightly.
    Its fine returning from games, or anything else seems to be fine...but everytime my monitor goes into sleep and I wake it, the screen is wrong. Either it will have black bars all the way around the screen, or it will be too large for the screen.
    Its easily fixed using the resize button in the nvidia control panel, but its getting old.

The system was freshly formatted when I upgraded.
    I've tried uninstalling drivers and re-installing using the latest versions to no avail.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Canzara, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep

1. Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep - Similar Threads - resize rainmeter skins

2. windows are resized and snap to the upper left corner after monitor sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows are resized and snap to the upper left corner after monitor sleep: when my PC wakes up from from the display turning off the app windows are resized and snap to the upper left corner of the display. I then have to resize them and move them back where I want them. I tried updating the driver but Windows says latest driver is installed....
  3. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.: I just downloaded a weather skin for rainmeter to make my windows look better. But it's not showing the weather report. Here's the picture - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nCymlxFkC_l_S472EKTwYrZGv6M5LMRo/view?usp=sharing I think there's an problem with the code. Here's...
  4. Windows keep moving and resizing after monitors wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep moving and resizing after monitors wake from sleep: I have dual monitors and every time they wake from sleep, the windows that are open in the second monitor are resized and moved to the primary monitor. This is incredibly frustrating because it disrupts my workflow and I have to rearrange my windows every single time I wake...
  5. Windows move and resize after sleep on duel monitor set up - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows move and resize after sleep on duel monitor set up - Windows 10: I have a duel monitor set up on my Windows 10 machine. When the monitors go to sleep the windows move from the right monitor to the left. I recently installed a new video card, Radeon RX 470. The drivers are up to date. This issue didn't happen on my old video card. I...
  6. Windows move and resize after sleep on duel monitor set up - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows move and resize after sleep on duel monitor set up - Windows 10: I have two monitors set up with my Windows 10 machine. I recently upgraded my video card to Radeon RX 470. All the firmware is up to date. Whenever the monitors turn off or go to sleep all the windows on the left monitor move to the right monitor. I have to move and...
  7. Open windows move and resize after sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open windows move and resize after sleep: I have a six month of Dell Vostro which came installed with Windows 10 Pro. Every time my computer sleeps when it wakes all open windows have shifted position and/or resized....
  8. Resized and moved windows after sleep or shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resized and moved windows after sleep or shutdown: New desktop computer, so had to go with Windows 10 Professional, upgraded from Win 7 Pro, and I hate 10 more every day. Every time the computer goes to sleep or is shut down, my windows are all re-sized and moved to the top left corner of the screen. This is indescribably...
  9. Windows resizing and relocating after sleep

Windows resizing and relocating after sleep: Following the major update that was applied on my PC on 19 Jan 2019 (build 10.0.17763), when my PC wakes up from sleep or even from the display just turning off and I click on apps that are minimized in the taskbar, the app windows are resized and snap to the upper left...
  10. Windows resizing and relocating after sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows resizing and relocating after sleep: Following the major update that was applied on my PC on 19 Jan 2019 (build 10.0.17763), when my PC wakes up from sleep or even from the display just turning off and I click on apps that are minimized in the taskbar, the app windows are resized and snap to the upper left...