Windows 10: Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

Discus and support Windows Resource monitor - Question about network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Soldano, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile connection due to the fact that I was experiencing frequent disconnections. A tried different softwares because I didn't know the potentiality of Windows Resource monitor. After making a research on internet I see a couple of tutorials and wow...it is great. The only one thing that in my opinion is missing is the record

:)

Robert Soldano, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

1. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network - Similar Threads - Resource monitor Question

2. iP questions for resource monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iP questions for resource monitor: Hello, I was looking through resource monitors network activity and found this IP: https-69-164-42-0.pdk.llnw.net . Is this legit or malicious? Anyone know what it is?...
  3. iP questions for resource monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iP questions for resource monitor: Hello, I was looking through resource monitors network activity and found this IP: https-69-164-42-0.pdk.llnw.net . Is this legit or malicious? Anyone know what it is?...
  4. iP questions for resource monitor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  6. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  7. Questions about multiple monitors.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Questions about multiple monitors.: Hello, newbie here! I am looking to have several monitors set up in different rooms of our business. Don't want separate computers, but monitors only pulling from main office computer. Either each monitor showing all information about each section of the business (from Excel...
  8. Question about monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about monitors: Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in advance. Preferably free, but low cost should be fine. submitted by /u/Faramir_1233 [link] [comments]...
  9. question about window on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    question about window on dual monitors: I have two monitors and when I move an open window from the left monitor to the right monitor it always minimizes how can I stop that from happening. submitted by /u/murph_man99 [link] [comments]...
  10. a network problem in resource monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84