Windows 10: Windows Resource Protection Corrupt Files Fix

Discus and support Windows Resource Protection Corrupt Files Fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After running the sfc /scannow command in cmd in an attempt to fix the error i get whenever I launch an app that says application has been blocked from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Know_Him_More, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Windows Resource Protection Corrupt Files Fix

After running the sfc /scannow command in cmd in an attempt to fix the error i get whenever I launch an app that says application has been blocked from accessing graphics driver, I encountered some errors.

I was told from another forum to post the log file from the scan to get help here. I would appreciate it if the corrupted files from the scan where identified and the process of fixing it was made clear to me.

Thanks.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cbw1nz6ccs1v94k/AABV6TDBwwjo4DGxlYtFyyuNa?dl=0

:)

Know_Him_More, Feb 15, 2020

2. ~ Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix ~

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to elstaci's response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Feb 15, 2020
  3. TimoEpis Win User
    windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

this one

TimoEpis, Feb 15, 2020
  4. raywood Win User

Windows Resource Protection Corrupt Files Fix

Windows Resource Protection Found Corrupt Files

This Win10 Pro 1903 desktop began to display signs of instability. SFC /SCANNOW indicated problems. I ran these commands as suggested in another TenForums discussion:

Code:
    I thought the problem was fixed. Unfortunately, the error message has returned with later runs of SFC /SCANNOW. The message:

I would consider reinstalling Windows 10, but I just got through doing that to defeat the same problem. I must be doing something wrong. But how to proceed? That is the question.

raywood, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Resource Protection Corrupt Files Fix

1. Windows Resource Protection Corrupt Files Fix - Similar Threads - Resource Protection Corrupt

2. 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix': Just built a computer having issues with BSOD, ran sfc /scannow and it was able to repair some corrupt files but was unable to fix all of them. It downloaded a CBS log to my computer. Not sure what to do. Computer consistently crashes. Windows 10...
  3. 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix': Just built a computer having issues with BSOD, ran sfc /scannow and it was able to repair some corrupt files but was unable to fix all of them. It downloaded a CBS log to my computer. Not sure what to do. Computer consistently crashes. Windows 10...
  4. 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix: Everytime i run "sfc/scannow" i get this: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For...
  6. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix: Everytime i run "sfc/scannow" i get this: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For...
  7. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix: When shutting down, after the drive light has stopped, the power button continues to blink requiring a forced off holding down the power button. Although possibly coincidence, when the laptop is started and later shutdown while on battery vs. commercial power, the machine...
  8. windows resource protection file corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows resource protection file corrupted: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resource-protection-file-corrupted/00b4a58f-c4c4-416c-a7d6-a1de7fe89ac5
  9. Windows Resource Protection Found Corrupt Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Resource Protection Found Corrupt Files: This Win10 Pro 1903 desktop began to display signs of instability. SFC /SCANNOW indicated problems. I ran these commands as suggested in another TenForums discussion: Code: dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth sfc /scannow chkdsk...
  10. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...: Ran SFC , found some errors . How to proceed ? CBS.rar C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but...