Windows 10: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

Discus and support Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anyone have any idea how to help? I do not get the windows start up page. I get ‘troubleshoot’ or turn off PC option. In troubleshoot, recovery manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuanetaR, May 2, 2024.

1. JuanetaR Win User

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

Anyone have any idea how to help? I do not get the windows start up page. I get ‘troubleshoot’ or turn off PC option. In troubleshoot, recovery manager doesn’t fix the issue and in advanced options, I have tried system restore, start up repair etc and get nothing. I tried command prompt using sfc scan but get the message that Windows Resource Protection could not perform the action. Any ideas? I’m not particularly tech savvy but desperate to get my saved photos/ videos off the computer.

:)

JuanetaR, May 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

1. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation - Similar Threads - Resource Protection perform

2. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation: Anyone have any idea how to help? I do not get the windows start up page. I get ‘troubleshoot’ or turn off PC option. In troubleshoot, recovery manager doesn’t fix the issue and in advanced options, I have tried system restore, start up repair etc and get nothing. I tried...
  3. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation: Anyone have any idea how to help? I do not get the windows start up page. I get ‘troubleshoot’ or turn off PC option. In troubleshoot, recovery manager doesn’t fix the issue and in advanced options, I have tried system restore, start up repair etc and get nothing. I tried...
  4. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation: [ATTACH]System File Checker is a utility in Windows Operating Systems that helps users repair the corrupted System Image files. If System Image files are corrupted, your computer will not function properly and you will get errors with some programs or apps. System files...
  5. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: hello microsoft comunity, i recently tried to run sfc /scannow becuase my settings crashes when i press in and i cannot use my settings tab on my windows and when i did run the sfc /scannow the this message appeares " Windows Resource Protection could not perform the...
  6. Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation: This cmd was typed outside the pc?, I'm unable to enter the home menu itself. The pc failed to do auto-recovery and I'm now stuck with limited space of x:\. I tried to do sfc /scannow and the error message pops up Windows resource protection could not perform the requested...
  7. Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-protection-could-not-perform-the/aa10ef85-3931-49be-ad00-2d816a4e7635
  8. windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation Windows 10: Hello, My pc goes directly to "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" I clicked on Advanced Option > Troubleshoot > Advanced options and selected Command Prompt then did the following: Typed c: hit Enter. Typed dir and I can see the files Typed cd...
  9. Windows Resource protection could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Resource protection could not perform the requested operation: I managed to receive a couple of blue screens after updating Nvidia driver to 388.13 so I rolled back and then things went calm again , but then Windows came up with a notification that my C: disk needing a scan and if I should schedule one upon restart , it took roughly 2...
  10. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation: Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the correct thread....I am also having problems with SFC /SCANNOW as mine stops at 20% with this error Running SFC /SCANNOW stops at 20% with error Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 20% complete. Windows...