Windows 10: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

Discus and support "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to update my Windows computer and I have been running into a number of different error codes along the way. After going on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chimaobi Chikezie, May 17, 2023.

1. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

I have been trying to update my Windows computer and I have been running into a number of different error codes along the way. After going on the forums I saw that the error code I was receiving suggested that there were corrupt files on my computer that were relevant to updating. I tried resetting my PC but I got an error doing that as well. Now I tried running sfc /scannow from the command line, and I was told that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." It then tell me that the details are in this log file but I have no clue where to start readi

:)

Chimaobi Chikezie, May 17, 2023
  2. VERX Win User

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error... 305103d1604676453t-windows-resource-protection-found-corrupt-files-but-unable-fix-untitled.png

3. TimoEpis Win User
    windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

this one

TimoEpis, May 17, 2023
  4. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

~ Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix ~

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to elstaci's response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, May 17, 2023
Thema:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

1. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error... - Similar Threads - Resource Protection found

2. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: I have been trying to update my Windows computer and I have been running into a number of different error codes along the way. After going on the forums I saw that the error code I was receiving suggested that there were corrupt files on my computer that were relevant to...
  3. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: I have been trying to update my Windows computer and I have been running into a number of different error codes along the way. After going on the forums I saw that the error code I was receiving suggested that there were corrupt files on my computer that were relevant to...
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: so I'm following the steps to an answer to this question here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-usage-on-windows-10/17e3aa7e-4a2a-4927-97bd-bdb2f7dbe04b and I did SFC /scannow in Admin command prompt. It went through it and I get the message...
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: so I'm following the steps to an answer to this question here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-usage-on-windows-10/17e3aa7e-4a2a-4927-97bd-bdb2f7dbe04b and I did SFC /scannow in Admin command prompt. It went through it and I get the message...
  6. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: I have tried everything mentioned in this article, I have used tweaking.com's windows repair tools, I have attempted to use a flash drive to reset my computer, I have sfc /scannow and DISM scanned, I have used CHCKDSK and defragged my drives, all failed. 021-11-17 01:25:46,...
  8. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: I have tried everything mentioned in this article, I have used tweaking.com's windows repair tools, I have attempted to use a flash drive to reset my computer, I have sfc /scannow and DISM scanned, I have used CHCKDSK and defragged my drives, all failed. 021-11-17 01:25:46,...
  9. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

10. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error...: Ran an sfc/scannow and it reports "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"Ran a DISM health check and it reports No component store corruption detected. The operation completed successfully.I can not fresh install my windows or...