Windows 10: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Discus and support Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running SFC /scannow on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 results with the following message: C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tdehan, Aug 13, 2019.

1. tdehan Win User

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Running SFC /scannow on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 results with the following message:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

I looked at the CBS.log file and can see what appears to be issue however, I am clueless as to what they mean or how to correct. There appears to be no way here to attach the log file and when I attempt to cut and paste it here it apparently is to large.

:)

tdehan, Aug 13, 2019
  2. TimoEpis Win User

windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

this one

TimoEpis, Aug 13, 2019
  3. ~ Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix ~

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to elstaci's response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

Windows works fine in safe mode but very slow in normal mode.

SFC says this: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

FredTheElf, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. - Similar Threads - Resource Protection found

2. windows resource protection found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows resource protection found corrupt files.: hi joydep sarkar when running dism/online/clean up -image /restore health i got error windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them details were inlcuded in cbs.log.i am running windows 10 1903....
  3. Windows Resource Protection Found Corrupt Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Resource Protection Found Corrupt Files: This Win10 Pro 1903 desktop began to display signs of instability. SFC /SCANNOW indicated problems. I ran these commands as suggested in another TenForums discussion: Code: dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth sfc /scannow chkdsk...
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I ran sfc /scannow and the console, after waiting for it to go to 100% responded with: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For...
  5. SFC scan found corrupt files and was unable to fix some of them.

SFC scan found corrupt files and was unable to fix some of them.: In accordance with the title, I decided to run an SFC scan after I had to forcibly shut my laptop down after a system freeze. It did find corrupt files and was unable to fix all of them. I've included the CBS.log file if a diagnosis is possible. My laptop is the Dell G3 as...
  6. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...: Ran SFC , found some errors . How to proceed ? CBS.rar C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but...
  7. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...: Ran SFC , found some errors . How to proceed ? CBS.rar C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but...
  8. Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.

Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.: Win 10 version 1709 build 16299.402. I did a system file check and it said ........ "found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them". I am not looking for a solution, such as dism ..... restorehealth. I am just wondering if it is my computer or someone else is...
  9. WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files... No Fix

WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files... No Fix: Hello, I have tried to run sfc/ scannow and it gives me the notification that: WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files but is unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.log. Is it ok to post the log here so someone can have a look at...
  10. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files.: Hi, just wanted to know what should one do if one gets the error and how does one troubleshoot it properly? I looked up the log on my system but it's just a really big lump of text. 29772