Windows 10: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Discus and support Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, after running the sfc / scannow command in cmd I got an error which is as follows: sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SinaMajidi, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Hi, after running the sfc / scannow command in cmd I got an error which is as follows:

sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

Please advise what this error is and how to fix it.

Best Regards,

:)

SinaMajidi, Jul 16, 2020
  2. TimoEpis Win User

windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

this one

TimoEpis, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

Windows works fine in safe mode but very slow in normal mode.

SFC says this: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

FredTheElf, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For

example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not

supported in offline servicing scenarios.

shimul_biswas, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. - Similar Threads - Resource Protection found

2. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I am trying to update my windows 10, but keep getting the following error code: 0x800705b4.After numerous guides i still have no joy. I came across this:...
  3. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I am trying to update my windows 10, but keep getting the following error code: 0x800705b4.After numerous guides i still have no joy. I came across this:...
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: Hello,My Asus laptop X712UA all suddenly stopped failing on windows updates, and all USB, HDMI, and sound stopped working too. I tried resetting with the keep files option but it returned that it came back with resetting failed without giving details.I ran elevated DISM.exe...
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: Got some error when i run sfc /scannow :Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline...
  6. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For...

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For...: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  7. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: i was just browins the web as usual, but then my browser crashed, it was fine for a few seconds, but then my whole pc froze, although i could still move my mouse and see the loading wheel move and hear sound i couldnt click or open anythingi rebooted, but then my pc would...
  8. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I ran a sfc /scannow and I got the message in the title. I retrieved the cbs.log file, but I have no clue what I am looking for. If anybody can let me know that would be awesome. Thanks in advanced!here is the cbs.log; https://ghostbin.com/yWKkw...
  9. Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: every time I run an online game off of steam it freezes unless I press ctrl/esc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resource-protection-found-corrupt-files/36834bd0-3151-4169-943c-ed84e6bd75b2
  10. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log...