Windows 10: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...

Discus and support Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ran SFC , found some errors . How to proceed ? CBS.rar C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Total Win User

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...

Ran SFC , found some errors . How to proceed ? CBS.rar

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

:)

Total, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Michael Tus Win User

~ Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix ~

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to elstaci's response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Lincoln Dunne Win User
    Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Oct 28, 2018
  4. VISHU(1) Win User

windows resource protection found corrupt file in windows 10.

• after running sfc/scannow windows resource protection found corrupt file.
    • start menu is not working.
    • while trying to open a photo it shows error " The remote procedure call failed
    Now what to do?

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ... 751d84a7-2ad5-4d93-be5d-ed88f23b8afb.jpg

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ... d2c75f76-638b-43e7-8911-b8923587ff96.jpg

VISHU(1), Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ... - Similar Threads - Resource Protection found

2. Windows resource protection found corrupt files!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows resource protection found corrupt files!!!: Hi I don't the exact windows topic to which my problem relate but I have given somehow related to it Recently, I run the command sfc scannow just to make sure everything is right. upon the results, it shows that it found corrupted files. the message appeared as:- Windows...
  3. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...: Ran SFC , found some errors . How to proceed ? CBS.rar C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but...
  4. BSOD & corrupt files found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD & corrupt files found: Hi guys, new here. Recently I've gotten 3 BSOD's within the past week, with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." I also ran the command SFC /scannow, which detects corrupted...
  5. SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...: As the thread title states. However, my system is running and booting up as it should. This corruption has me concerned. Here's a screenshot of the CMD, after running scf /scannow. [img] I also ran the command, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Which...
  6. Windows Resource Protection has found corrupted files even after DISM

Windows Resource Protection has found corrupted files even after DISM: This started when I started playing games on my laptop . The game just randomly crashed and a dialog box containing bad image error showed up. I did an sfc scan and it showed there were corrupt files present. I did DISM and restarted the Laptop but in vain . The error is...
  7. Alleged corruption found in the $Boot file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alleged corruption found in the $Boot file?: I did a routine CHKDSK on my C: drive (SSD), in Windows 10, 64-bit. Got this beauty: "chkdsk /scan" is aborting due to corruption found in the $Boot file. "chkdsk /f" will be required to repair the volume. Thing is, upon repairing (required a reboot), the alleged...
  8. WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files... No Fix

WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files... No Fix: Hello, I have tried to run sfc/ scannow and it gives me the notification that: WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files but is unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.log. Is it ok to post the log here so someone can have a look at...
  9. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files.: Hi, just wanted to know what should one do if one gets the error and how does one troubleshoot it properly? I looked up the log on my system but it's just a really big lump of text. 29772
  10. Found corrupt files but not fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Found corrupt files but not fixed: Hi there, I was having a problem with my start button on windows 10, so i decided to go ahead and do sfc /scannow. It said it found corrupt files, but could not repair them, so i went ahead and done DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. This then said "Error:...