Windows 10: Windows Resources Button

Discus and support Windows Resources Button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am writing to recommend a feature for the Windows OS. I know the OS perform multiple tasks at once but, it would be nice to have a popup or button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoseRomeroCyber, May 20, 2019.

1. Windows Resources Button

I am writing to recommend a feature for the Windows OS. I know the OS perform multiple tasks at once but, it would be nice to have a popup or button giving you the choice to assign all resources to your current intended task.

Let’s say I want to transfer large media files from a storage device to windows or vice versa; the nice suggested pop up or button would come up asking you, “Assign all Resources to this task?”. Since that is all I want to do then I would choose “yes” or “No” if I’m doing something else.

Just a thought that I believe would be a nice feature.

:)

JoseRomeroCyber, May 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows Resources Button

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Resources Button

1. Windows Resources Button - Similar Threads - Resources Button

2. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  3. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  4. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

6. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  7. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  8. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

9. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Hi! Okay, first time I made this post I formatted it terribly. This time I'm going to do a bit better. The Problem: When attempting to connect ethernet to the PC it will say, "Network: No Internet". Upon opening my trusty troubleshooter it will tell me that an issue is...
  10. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Hi! Okay, first time I made this post I formatted it terribly. This time I'm going to do a bit better. The Problem: When attempting to connect ethernet to the PC it will say, "Network: No Internet". Upon opening my trusty troubleshooter it will tell me that an issue is...