Windows 10: Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset

Discus and support Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; last Thursday, there was a scheduled update for windows, I let it do the update without notifying me it act as if it's reinstalling windows. It reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EslamHamed1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset

last Thursday, there was a scheduled update for windows, I let it do the update without notifying me it act as if it's reinstalling windows. It reset everything to the defaults, Opening all apps as if it's first time, actually store and office apps doesn't open or do anything when I try to open, even get help app. That was really bad but i'd to live with that, as I didn't know, i thought i didn't read something and blamed myself.
    but things went for worse since then, whenever I restart the PC it all happens all over again beside the part of all apps from store don't open. Store itself never open and all office apps don't open.
    Restarting reset the whole windows, interface, customization, etc..
    what is going on??

Also I've tried twice to talk to windows advisers, both didn't attempt to answer my message and immediately redirect me to windows advocate, in which I've been stuck on the waiting screen: We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat.

now for FIVE HOURS. whenever I try to click on schedule a call i get: This page doesn’t exist.

:)

EslamHamed1, Sep 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2019
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset

little cat, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset

1. Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset - Similar Threads - Restart Causes Reset

2. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  3. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  4. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows restart causing unwanted behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows restart causing unwanted behavior.: I have just upgraded my CPU Ryzen 2600 -> Ryzen 3600x, and after putting my PC back together it started acting ... weird? This may not have been the start of issues, but it the one odd event I can tell.First, I tried downloading a new patch for a game Valorant. The game asked...
  6. Update causing Windows to restart fresh each restart

Update causing Windows to restart fresh each restart: MS performed 2 updates for Windows 10 concerning .Net and Adobe last night and since then all changes in apps and office are not saved, and the PC reverts back to the status right after the update. This update is found under Other Updates. How can I get out this situation?...
  7. Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, Windows 10...

Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, Windows 10...: The reason I had to force shutdown my laptop during a factory reset is because it was stuck at 81% and I waited a long time. After turning it back on my laptop is in an infinite restart loop. Here's what happened when attempting to reinstall a clean state of windows 10 with...
  8. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  9. Windows causing unwanted reset

Windows causing unwanted reset: My Windows 10 has been reset to Microsoft Edge twice now because "an app caused a problem with default app setting for ms-xbl-3d8b930f files." Is there a solution for avoiding this problem? The reset wipes out all my files....
  10. Windows 10 Sleep causing restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sleep causing restart: This was working up until this week. Now when I put my desktop into Sleep, it restarts and in the Event Viewer I see this "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power...