Windows 10: Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen

Discus and support Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 shoes BSOD with symbol " :( " In loop.I went to check Memory diagnosis and it shows "Hardware problem were detected".What should i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vishwajit.j, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen

My windows 10 shoes BSOD with symbol " Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen :( "

In loop.I went to check Memory diagnosis and it shows "Hardware problem were detected".What should i do?Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen [​IMG]Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen [​IMG]

:)

vishwajit.j, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen

1. Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen - Similar Threads - restart loop shows

2. My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...: It’s shows a blue error and says your laptop needs to restart we will restart it for you then restart and then loads straight back into that screen over and over again...
  3. My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...: It’s shows a blue error and says your laptop needs to restart we will restart it for you then restart and then loads straight back into that screen over and over again...
  4. How to stop restart blue death screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop restart blue death screen loop: My computer is falling into the same blue death screen, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, I have watched hours of youtube videos trying to fix it, nothing absolutely nothing works. Please help....
  5. How to stop restart blue death screen loop

How to stop restart blue death screen loop: My computer is falling into the same blue death screen, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, I have watched hours of youtube videos trying to fix it, nothing absolutely nothing works. Please help....
  6. How to stop restart blue death screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Blue Screen Loop

Windows Blue Screen Loop: Hello!I recently downloaded a windows 11 update and all of a sudden my 3 year old Power spec desktop is stuck in a nonstop blue screen loop. I have tried different steps going through Automatic Repair but none of those resolved my issue. The minute I boot up my desktop it...
  8. I am in a restart loop with blue screen Windows Stopcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am in a restart loop with blue screen Windows Stopcode: I installed a program for music and now I cannot get into my PC at all. I am panicking and in fear of losing everything. I do not have any backups in place. I can’t get in through safe mode and the only video on YouTube uses Command Prompts. What happened? submitted by...
  9. Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error: Hi! Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems with it so the system needed to be reinstalled. So I wanted to format that laptop's drive via my PC, I connected it with SATA...
  10. Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error: Hi! Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems with it so the system needed to be reinstalled. So I wanted to format that laptop's drive via my PC, I connected it with SATA...