Windows 10: Windows Restart Required

Discus and support Windows Restart Required in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I an Asus computer with Windows 10 installed and with last updates. I get always a notification when I start my computer that the pc needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by waleed444, Jul 28, 2019.

1. waleed444 Win User

Windows Restart Required

Hi

I an Asus computer with Windows 10 installed and with last updates. I get always a notification when I start my computer that the pc needs to restarted. I run also Asus Live Update but nothing happen. I will be grateful for your help.

Windows Restart Required 2de2b5cd-b526-4e26-874b-00cd10dee1db?upload=true.jpg

Best Regards

:)

waleed444, Jul 28, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Restart Required :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Windows Restart Required

little cat, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Restart Required

1. Windows Restart Required - Similar Threads - Restart Required

2. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  3. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  4. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  5. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  6. Recently Windows 11 requires restart on powering on to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Windows 11 requires restart on powering on to connect to the internet: This is a recent event, about 1 month. When I turn on the PC I don't have internet. Restart usually clears this problem. Think hardware I reset my router and checked the firmware. No changes needed. I followed some suggestion ran DISM and SFC and nothing found wrong. I spent...
  7. Recently Windows 11 requires restart on powering on to connect to the internet

Recently Windows 11 requires restart on powering on to connect to the internet: This is a recent event, about 1 month. When I turn on the PC I don't have internet. Restart usually clears this problem. Think hardware I reset my router and checked the firmware. No changes needed. I followed some suggestion ran DISM and SFC and nothing found wrong. I spent...
  8. PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly: This is a problem I've had for a while now. My PC often shuts down/requires a restart randomly for some reason. Most of the time, this happens when I'm watching video or playing games almost always 2D games, not resource-heavy 3D ones. I tried diagnosing this problem with a...
  9. PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly

PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly: This is a problem I've had for a while now. My PC often shuts down/requires a restart randomly for some reason. Most of the time, this happens when I'm watching video or playing games almost always 2D games, not resource-heavy 3D ones. I tried diagnosing this problem with a...
  10. MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart

MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart: On my W11 laptop MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang when shrunk and require restart. This behaviour is intermittent.I believe i have installed these both from the store; I have versions of these apps running on my android phone. When I say intermittent, this behaviour only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pc requires restart every time i start

2. marvell ac restart required notification windows 10