Windows 10: Windows restart stuck on 100%

Discus and support Windows restart stuck on 100% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today i tried to restart my windows so i could free up space beacuse my pc is backed. I got to 100% when it says it will automatically restart and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kiro551, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Windows restart stuck on 100%

Today i tried to restart my windows so i could free up space beacuse my pc is backed. I got to 100% when it says it will automatically restart and its been stuck like that for 5 minutes, Why?

submitted by /u/Kiro551
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kiro551, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows restart stuck on 100% :)

Hendry, Jun 18, 2020
  3. little cat, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Windows restart stuck on 100%

windows 10 stuck in restart

Hi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this Windows 10 stuck during restart issue. For us to assist and isolate it better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What was the last activity you've done on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages or error code?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows restart stuck on 100%

1. Windows restart stuck on 100% - Similar Threads - restart stuck 100%

2. Windows Update stuck on 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update stuck on 100%: How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-on-100/5474b91d-dab9-4833-8171-3e309e0677e6
  3. Windows Update 100% stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 100% stuck: Hello! I have been trying to get my Windows Update to work for a very long time but its completely stuck. I have tried alot of things from YouTube videos and to troubleshooting Windows Update tried manually to install threw command prompt had a guy showing me to do it 100%...
  4. windows reset stuck on 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows reset stuck on 100%: my PC has been running painfully slowly for months. I tried a reset but it would not allow that so I upgraded to windows 11 which took ages it did not help with the issue of slowness but let me get a bit further with the reset. Now its stuck on preparing to reboot and...
  5. windows reset stuck on 100%

windows reset stuck on 100%: my PC has been running painfully slowly for months. I tried a reset but it would not allow that so I upgraded to windows 11 which took ages it did not help with the issue of slowness but let me get a bit further with the reset. Now its stuck on preparing to reboot and...
  6. Windows update Stuck at 100%

Windows update Stuck at 100%: My latest windows update is stuck at 100%I have an ethernet connection so im pretty sure there is no problem with the network. in task manage too the cpu and ssd usage is not as much to say that it is being installed either.Please suggest a fix, it would be appreciated,...
  7. BSOD Stuck at 100%, not Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Stuck at 100%, not Restarting: I recently got a new graphics card, and ever since I installed it I have been having trouble with my PC. The PC would frequently crash when playing games about every half hour and display the Blue Screen of Death before automatically restarting. I reset my PC in an attempt to...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting: I recently got a new graphics card, and ever since I installed it I have been having trouble with my PC. The PC would frequently crash when playing games about every half hour and display the BSOD before automatically restarting. I reset my PC in an attempt to fix it this...
  9. Windows update stuck to %100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update stuck to %100: [ATTACH] I tried to update to the new windows update for this month, but the downloading stuck to %100 for more than two hours, and I don't think it's need that much time, because it's not a big update. I tried to restart and the same problem happen once again. can anyone...
  10. Windows 10 stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at 100%: I am concerned as I began to download windows 10 on my laptop and its finally reached 100% but now its stuck and it isn't doing anything. Its Windows 10, version 1909. I included a picture of how it looks.[ATTACH]...