Windows 10: Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...

Discus and support Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8000c4a33a7, 0x0000000000000000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dustin Groeneveld, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8000c4a33a7, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 17e1a3aa-e161-45e5-8462-f14eccb2fcce.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc0000005Parameter 2: fffff8000c4a33a7Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: ffffffffffffffffOS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1O

:)

Dustin Groeneveld, Aug 17, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...

1. Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled... - Similar Threads - restarted bug check

2. Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!: Hello,so, windows on my wifes laptop crashed and now it is looping in the blue screen registry error screen.The windows repair utility didn't pop up, so I tried the windows install/repair from usb. I tried everything from windows self repair to the system recovery and...
  3. Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!: Hello,so, windows on my wifes laptop crashed and now it is looping in the blue screen registry error screen.The windows repair utility didn't pop up, so I tried the windows install/repair from usb. I tried everything from windows self repair to the system recovery and...
  4. Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...

Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8000c4a33a7, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 17e1a3aa-e161-45e5-8462-f14eccb2fcce.Problem Event Name:...
  6. Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows restarted after a bug check... then a blue screen. Pls help i just reinstalled...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8000c4a33a7, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 17e1a3aa-e161-45e5-8462-f14eccb2fcce.Problem Event Name:...
  7. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50: My pc got a blue screen with this event data:param1 - 0x00000050param2 - C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPparam3 - eb7c53e6-8493-45e3-ba17-1feccaa913d3Is this a big problem or this is somehow normal?...
  8. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50: My pc got a blue screen with this event data:param1 - 0x00000050param2 - C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPparam3 - eb7c53e6-8493-45e3-ba17-1feccaa913d3Is this a big problem or this is somehow normal?...
  9. Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks: My Computer randomly crashes with stop error 0x00000133,sometimes the computer freezes and makes scary noise, then Blue screen occurs.This problem started occuring from today. Device specs: Product name:HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC Total memory:4.00 GB Processor name:IntelR...
  10. Windows Bug Pls Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Bug Pls Help: Pls Help i can no longer find This pc, powershell, powershell ise, control panel and command prompt in the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bug-pls-help/7942a883-a833-4140-841c-def0e2ae9ca9