Windows 10: Windows restarting after windows insider update

Discus and support Windows restarting after windows insider update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I have participated in windows insider program. From the last update, my pc gets restart by itself. Message on the screen appears to show that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SumeetMankar, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows restarting after windows insider update

Hi All,

I have participated in windows insider program. From the last update, my pc gets restart by itself. Message on the screen appears to show that due to last windows insider update PC is broken and then gets restarted very frequently.

Really appreciate if anyone can help,

Thanking you in advance,

:)

SumeetMankar, Sep 21, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. TC-man Win User

Windows restarting after windows insider update

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows restarting after windows insider update

1. Windows restarting after windows insider update - Similar Threads - restarting insider update

2. Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.: This has been happening since I have had the computer. When I need to do an update that requires a restart rather than update and shut down the update goes through fine but when the PC restarts the screen gets stuck on the loading page and just stays there. I have left it for...
  3. Windows insider update

Windows insider update: I just downloaded Windows_InsiderPreview_Server_en-us_20231 iso. And on installation process 'keep files, settings and apps' radio button is disabled is it possible of enable it somehow. [ATTACH]...
  4. Restarting Windows Insider after long pause

Restarting Windows Insider after long pause: Starting in March 2020 I repeatedly paused Windows Insider updates/releases because of COVID requirements that I work remotely. I am now receiving messages that my current build 19582.prerelease.200306-1640 is about to expire and I should update. I believe the release...
  5. Windows insider updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows insider updates: Is fresh/clean install the only way if i want to try the latest windows 10 20H1? Is in -place update currently possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-updates/59986193-5b1c-4033-80ca-e78554327f7d
  6. Windows insider problem after update to v1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows insider problem after update to v1903: After I updated to windows 10 v1903, I cannot select "Skip ahead" in windows insider. very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-problem-after-update-to-v1903/3b31771d-17c3-4811-a387-c6a83c8a8e22
  7. Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart

Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart: Hello, I am trying to join the windows insider program. I have registered with my microsoft account and followed the instructions specifying how to activate windows insider on my pc. Everything seems to go fine and I get prompted to restart. However after restarting nothing...
  8. Windows Insider Updates

Windows Insider Updates: Hello, i recently joined windows insider and i'm not getting any updates. I looked at other people's threads having the same issues but that did not help either. I installed the latest windows update about 2 hours ago, that's also when i joined windows insider. It says...
  9. Restart loop after windows insider update

Restart loop after windows insider update: After the windows insider update my PC git a sudden power loss and after starting my Pc i get a error having a stopcode of BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I tried out startup repair and it says log file error C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.I have also tried out...
  10. Windows 10 Insider, crash after update

Windows 10 Insider, crash after update: Once again, 10 has crashed on me . Ran an update, asked to restart, wouldn't load. Can't even get safe mode to load. Attempts to "auto-fix", doesn't work . I really don't want to start from scratch again . Any ideas ?...