Windows 10: Windows restarting by himself

Discus and support Windows restarting by himself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new computer and I don´t turn it off before going home, because, sometimes I need to remotely access it. Since it was installed, every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by José AugustoCavalcanti, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Windows restarting by himself

Hi, I have a new computer and I don´t turn it off before going home, because, sometimes I need to remotely access it.

Since it was installed, every morning when I arrive in the office it was restarted by himself.

Any tips?

:)

José AugustoCavalcanti, Aug 13, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 13, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows restarting by himself :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows restarting by himself

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows restarting by himself

1. Windows restarting by himself - Similar Threads - restarting himself

2. Laptop not going into sleep mode properly and then restarting. And sometimes taking up to 1...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not going into sleep mode properly and then restarting. And sometimes taking up to 1...: Hi, I have been having some issues with my Toshiba Tecra Z40 - A -119, I bought it refurbished with Windows 10, I had to send it at first as it had a charging issue when I upgraded it from 1809 to 1903, (And it was working at first and hen i have started to encounter the...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop: An update started about 24 hours ago and my PC is not stuck in undoing changes made to your computer. now it's only doing the update then restarting loop that I can access anything. I have tried to access safe mode with start-up, pressing f8 and nothing happens. I can access...
  4. PC fails to restart during update process

PC fails to restart during update process: Hi, I am trying to update my windows 10 to version 1903. During the update, my PC is supposed to restart several times during the process, however for some reason when it begins to restart, it powers down but does not power back on. My screen just stays black but I can see...
  5. Synaptics mouse software keeps resetting after restart - Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics mouse software keeps resetting after restart - Win 10: Hello. I rolled back to Synaptics 19.5.35.15, because on the new version there was no options to change the mouse behavior (changing the scrolling direction, etc.). So with this old version I can change the behavior, but I have to reset it after every Win10 restart. I...
  6. Windows restart deletes new icons on task bar and reverts to default

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows restart deletes new icons on task bar and reverts to default: Whenever windows 10 restarts it removes my added icons from the task bar (windows office, windows live mail, virus program and malware program. For windows live mail it is still on the list of programs but I have to reload the program and put in new POP and SMTP info. My...
  7. Windows insider built ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Windows insider built ran into a problem and needs to restart.: i had downloaded windows on my mac book. And since i dint have a product key. I opted for windows insider program. In less than a week i started getting the green screen with the above words flashing. Stop code : inaccessible _boot _device. Please help. I dont know what...
  8. Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...: Hi, I've been facing this issue for months, and a long thread with Microsoft Support brought nothing but "we have escalated this to the product team." Quite frequently (say at least once a week) I get the following error: [ATTACH] "Try again" only brings the same...
  9. windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer: I am faceing problem like my mouse pointer speed keep changing itself when i restart or re open my computer. I don't know why it's happen. Can any one please help me to solve this problem ??? 1. Some days before i have disconnected my touch pad and now using aditional...
  10. How do you restart the live tile for the photos file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you restart the live tile for the photos file?: How do you restart the live tile for the photos file? My live tile won't work anymore. I remember seeing a fix in here for that a few years ago....