Windows 10: windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything

Discus and support windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My lenovo laptop has both ubuntu and windows. when i click on upgrade windows, system keeps restarting infinitely with windows. But ubuntu is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Srilekha_C_B, Apr 13, 2020.

1. windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything

My lenovo laptop has both ubuntu and windows. when i click on upgrade windows, system keeps restarting infinitely with windows. But ubuntu is working fine. What can I do for my windows to work normally. Please help.

:)

Srilekha_C_B, Apr 13, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 13, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything

Projecting to an external display

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to use external display with windows 10.

This usually occurs if the video driver was not installed properly or not configured correctly.so I would suggest you to reinstall the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Uninstall Display Adapter drivers

I suggest you to uninstall the display drivers and reinstall them in compatibility mode.

To uninstall the driver, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type devmgmt.msc
    • Right click on the driver you want to uninstall
    • Click on Uninstall
    • Restart the system
    After the computer restarts, install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Select the setup file
    • Right click on it and click on
      properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select the operating system
    • Click Ok.
    Hope it helps, do get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.

Arul_D, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything

1. windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything - Similar Threads - restarting infinitly without

2. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt: Hi,My laptop doesn't start up anymore. It stays in a loop where at a certain moment shortly a blue screen is shown stating there is a problem and error data will be collected, and right after that it repeats.No screen anymore to choose an option to resolve the problem. Also...
  3. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt: Hi,My laptop doesn't start up anymore. It stays in a loop where at a certain moment shortly a blue screen is shown stating there is a problem and error data will be collected, and right after that it repeats.No screen anymore to choose an option to resolve the problem. Also...
  4. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Infinite BSODS and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite BSODS and restarts: My computer crashed yesterday while loading into a game and after that I would get an infinite loop of bsods, restarts and lenovo automatic fixes in that order. I was not doing anything unusual or different, since i got my laptop 2-3months ago I have been using it for the...
  6. Infinite Restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Restarting: I’m in an infinite restarting because of system thread not handled. How do I get out of it. submitted by /u/DisregardiOS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqa2el/infinite_restarting/
  7. Windows 10 Infinite Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Infinite Restart: Hi all.......... I have an issue. When i try to restart my system, it keeps restarting for infinite. Last time when i tried, it was restarting for 2 hours. Can someone explain the issue cause to me and suggest certain remedial measures ?? I would be grateful to you all.....
  8. Windows infinite restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows infinite restart: My windows pc has been having some trouble recently... i am unsure of the cause but its been causing problems from, only booting to the bios, random freezing for two to three minutes and now my pc is stuck on the restart screen. This is after doing a clean reinstall of...
  9. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 infinite restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite restart: So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black screen with an underscore that flashes twice and resets and it happens over and over again And i cannot fix it can someone...