Windows 10: Windows restarting problem

Discus and support Windows restarting problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Asus Windows laptop takes a lot of time to restart though it's running on Intel Core i3 processor loaded with 4GB ram. Even sometimes I get tired of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PratyushManas, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:07 AM.

1. Windows restarting problem

My Asus Windows laptop takes a lot of time to restart though it's running on Intel Core i3 processor loaded with 4GB ram. Even sometimes I get tired of waiting and I have to force shutdown. Why does it happen?

:)

PratyushManas, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:07 AM
  2. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows restarting problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. dalchina Win User

Windows restarting problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

Thema:

Windows restarting problem

1. Windows restarting problem - Similar Threads - restarting problem

2. How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC?: Following screen is appeared during the restarting with some info! Anyone help me to solve! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-problem-of-automatically/9fd104d5-497a-4cb8-adba-b7e97658c761
  3. i have windows 10 problem restart with a blue death screen

i have windows 10 problem restart with a blue death screen: i have windows 10 problem. an error (system_service_exception) and (resource_not_owned) appears suddenly during operation how to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-problem-restart-with-a-blue/c4fcc85c-6300-4213-8670-a05c92092af9
  4. Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a: My computer restarts with a blue screen with this funny message. I do not know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue. This issue started 3 month earlier, I reset my laptop for 4 times, still got the restarting problem so I sent it to the manufacture Lenovo technical...
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Why do I keep getting "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-ran-into-a-problem-and-needs-to-restart/0063e9e9-98e4-47af-ade9-d39a01ff1fe7
  6. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  7. Function Discovery Provider Host Problems on Start-up or Restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Function Discovery Provider Host Problems on Start-up or Restart: Hello, I was experiencing problems with viewing a computer on my network. After searching and troubleshooting, I found the problem was linked to the Function Discovery Provider Host service. Even after making sure it was running and set to Automatic / Automatic Delayed...
  8. Restart Problem in windows 10

Restart Problem in windows 10: i m running win 10 home ver 1903. The windows can shut down in minimal time however when i try to restart, restart takes forever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-problem-in-windows-10/cb15a4b9-32d8-4ab4-93dd-d9e17e0bceee
  9. windows 10 restart major problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 restart major problem: really weird problem . background all out of focus . but on the right lower corner there 3 start icon in focus . the keyboard don't seem to work . but the mouse im able to use the pointer all around the screen . i do have a pop up box on the right lower corner it saids in it...
  10. Windows restart problem

Windows restart problem: My computer takes almost 10 minutes to restart. While it just 30 seconds to start or to shut down . What causes this? Some hardware problem or I need to do something with settings???...