Windows 10: Windows restarting randomly

Discus and support Windows restarting randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After i leave my pc idle for like 10 min it restarts but goes straight back to the login screen i have version 1903 installed and I dont have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TTrixsteRR, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Windows restarting randomly

After i leave my pc idle for like 10 min it restarts but goes straight back to the login screen i have version 1903 installed and I dont have automatically shutdown activated or anything like that. please help

submitted by /u/TTrixsteRR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TTrixsteRR, Jun 16, 2020

2. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Jun 16, 2020
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows restarting randomly :confused:*Mad Windows restarting randomly :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Windows restarting randomly

little cat, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows restarting randomly

1. Windows restarting randomly - Similar Threads - restarting randomly

2. Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts: Hello Microsoft community! Ive ran into what I would deem my opinion as a software issue. I noticed my pc that whenever iI am watching a video, playing a Game, or just standing idle on my desk that the pc would restart randomly, albeit 30% of the time would get stuck in a...
  3. Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts: Hello Microsoft community! Ive ran into what I would deem my opinion as a software issue. I noticed my pc that whenever iI am watching a video, playing a Game, or just standing idle on my desk that the pc would restart randomly, albeit 30% of the time would get stuck in a...
  4. PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help: My computer randomly restarts when gaming, i dont get any BSOD, its just a black screen then it reboots. it does not restart when i am not gaming, it only happens when i am playing games. I don't know what is causing this, can someone please help? Now my pc isnt turning on...
  5. PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help

PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help: My computer randomly restarts when gaming, i dont get any BSOD, its just a black screen then it reboots. it does not restart when i am not gaming, it only happens when i am playing games. I don't know what is causing this, can someone please help? Now my pc isnt turning on...
  6. Laptop randomly restarting on repeat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly restarting on repeat.: So my laptop Legion Slim 5 14APH8, Windows 11 has been having this major issue for the past two days where it just restarts with no warning when I'm using it. This issue started ever since I downloaded a new BIOS update via Levovo Vantage I don't know the exact update and...
  7. Laptop randomly restarting on repeat.

Laptop randomly restarting on repeat.: So my laptop Legion Slim 5 14APH8, Windows 11 has been having this major issue for the past two days where it just restarts with no warning when I'm using it. This issue started ever since I downloaded a new BIOS update via Levovo Vantage I don't know the exact update and...
  8. PC Randomly restarting when i am playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly restarting when i am playing games: My computer randomly restarts when gaming, i dont get any BSOD, its just a black screen then it reboots. it does not restart when i am not gaming, it only happens when i am playing games. I don't know what is causing this, can someone please help?...
  9. PC Randomly restarting when i am playing games

PC Randomly restarting when i am playing games: My computer randomly restarts when gaming, i dont get any BSOD, its just a black screen then it reboots. it does not restart when i am not gaming, it only happens when i am playing games. I don't know what is causing this, can someone please help?...
  10. I need help with minidump file reading PC randomly restarted This is what Debugger said

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with minidump file reading PC randomly restarted This is what Debugger said: So I have an rx 7900xt and I applied an underclock while playing Dishonored 1, driver timed out after playing for a while, then I reapplied the same underclock that Ive had before and the PC restarted upon continuation of playing, PC made a minidump and I have scanned it, can...