Windows 10: Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

Discus and support Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello so i wanted to ask ,what could cause it. I checked internet and somebody told there to check event viewer. i did there is some errors,but i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/latvianpanda, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

Hello so i wanted to ask ,what could cause it. I checked internet and somebody told there to check event viewer. i did there is some errors,but i don't understand how to read them or to post. Is here somebody who understands it and how i can post it here,so you could help me?

submitted by /u/latvianpanda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/latvianpanda, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Feb 1, 2020
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. :confused:*Mad Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

little cat, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

1. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. - Similar Threads - restarts few restarts

2. Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart: I recently got a new laptop with a 120hz display, however, every time I restart it, the refresh rate defaults back to 60hz and I have to go back into settings to fix it. Is there any way to prevent this so that the computer always starts set at 120hz?...
  3. Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart: I recently got a new laptop with a 120hz display, however, every time I restart it, the refresh rate defaults back to 60hz and I have to go back into settings to fix it. Is there any way to prevent this so that the computer always starts set at 120hz?...
  4. How to restart my screen back to normal color

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restart my screen back to normal color: How to change my screen color back to normal? When I start up my PC windows 10 pro, my screen is like a red cherry color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restart-my-screen-back-to-normal-color/a4af1188-8eea-41dc-ab30-40671e74836d
  5. Stopcode, restart, when restarting PC goes back to 4 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode, restart, when restarting PC goes back to 4 days ago: I have been having stopcode restarts with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for 5 days. Upon restart all settings and changes from the last 4 days are discarded and computer reverts to settings from 4 days ago.Research online suggest a problem with new solfware...
  6. Stopcode, restart, when restarting PC goes back to 4 days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode, restart, when restarting PC goes back to 4 days ago: I have been having stopcode restarts with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for 5 days. Upon restart all settings and changes from the last 4 days are discarded and computer reverts to settings from 4 days ago.Research online suggest a problem with new solfware...
  7. Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Curcubicolor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqk12c/taskbar_slightly_uplifts_itself_randomly_goes/
  8. in system configuration, i select normal startup, and restart, then it always goes back to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    in system configuration, i select normal startup, and restart, then it always goes back to...: in system configuration, i select normal startup, and restart, then it always goes back to selective startup? Is that normal? How do i get normal startup?...
  9. Performance - after restart goes back

Performance - after restart goes back: Before I smash my pc to pices can someone explain to me how to save performance settings with standard user on Win 10 home. I was admin for months, then I decided to create new admin account and to change my Microsoft account to standard. Today I was playing with...
  10. Windows suddenly goes wonky after restart!

Windows suddenly goes wonky after restart!: I have an MSI GL63 8RE laptop using Wingows 10 Home ver. 1903 installed on a 128 GB SSD, which was working fine until yesterday, but this morning suddenly it's become really glitchy. For example, a lot of my apps won't open up at all, only a few games/apps not installed on...