Windows 10: Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

Discus and support Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello so i wanted to ask ,what could cause it. I checked internet and somebody told there to check event viewer. i did there is some errors,but i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/latvianpanda, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

Hello so i wanted to ask ,what could cause it. I checked internet and somebody told there to check event viewer. i did there is some errors,but i don't understand how to read them or to post. Is here somebody who understands it and how i can post it here,so you could help me?

submitted by /u/latvianpanda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/latvianpanda, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Feb 1, 2020
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. :confused:*Mad Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

little cat, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

1. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal. - Similar Threads - restarts few restarts

2. Windows feature update normal restart ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature update normal restart ?: Hi i just updated to the new feature update and i have 2 questions: Is it normal that after the update and restart windows immediatly restarts to finish ,i mean i looked away and didnt see a update finishing from 30% and then restart allmost post-boot.. The other question...
  3. Achievements change my resolution and then it goes back to normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Achievements change my resolution and then it goes back to normal: So I'm gaming, pop an achievement, screen goes blank, adjusts the resolution to show the achievement, then screen goes blank and adjusts resolution back to the games resolution. FYI, I'd like to keep my acheivements active so don't want to simply disabled then. Thanks in...
  4. Windows suddenly goes wonky after restart!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly goes wonky after restart!: I have an MSI GL63 8RE laptop using Wingows 10 Home ver. 1903 installed on a 128 GB SSD, which was working fine until yesterday, but this morning suddenly it's become really glitchy. For example, a lot of my apps won't open up at all, only a few games/apps not installed on...
  5. Windows suddenly goes wonky one day after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows suddenly goes wonky one day after restart: I have an MSI GL63 8RE laptop using Wingows 10 Home ver. 1903 which was working fine until yesterday, but this morning suddenly it's become really glitchy. For example, a lot of my apps won't open up at all, only a few games/apps not installed on the SSD(the Windows drive)...
  6. screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.

screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.: On windows 10 Home version 1703, my screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-goes-into-restart-then-freezes/42dd039b-cd1a-47ff-892a-a371e533bd02
  7. BSOD shortly after startup, works normally after restarting

BSOD shortly after startup, works normally after restarting: For some time now i've gotten several bsod after startup that seems to be related to either memory or drivers like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT...
  8. Restart direct after restart and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart direct after restart and again: All recent updates installed , restart 3 times with no change in system, anyhow again asked for a restart all the time. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restart-direct-after-restart-and-again/c3d8067a-2d80-404a-ac61-5f836dcabc5f
  9. Computer Doesnt Reboot Back After Restart?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Doesnt Reboot Back After Restart?: I just currently started having this issue. My computer runs completely fine. However I applied recent windows 10 upgrades and I for some reason had to restart I cant remember why. However after the initial restart the computer simply stayed on and didn't initiate boot. I...
  10. When I restart, Windows font size goes back to default.

in Windows 10 Support
    When I restart, Windows font size goes back to default.: When I change the font size, It works until restart then I goes back to the default font. Where are these setting stored? Don Cole 63049