Windows 10: Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts...

Discus and support Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cartman-is-not-fat [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cartman-is-not-fat, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts...

/u/cartman-is-not-fat, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts...

1. Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts... - Similar Threads - restarts stays couple

2. Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.: I'm currently using windows 11 21h2 and recently a restart started to take around 3 minutes to complete while earlier it took only 30-40 seconds. I have already tried the system file checker tool to look for corrupted files but it didn't help. Here are my specs:intel core...
  3. Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.: I'm currently using windows 11 21h2 and recently a restart started to take around 3 minutes to complete while earlier it took only 30-40 seconds. I have already tried the system file checker tool to look for corrupted files but it didn't help. Here are my specs:intel core...
  4. Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.: Hello, today I bought a laptop model AN517-41 from Acer. The laptop I bought came as freedos and I had to install windows on the laptop myself. I have been installing windows on computers for about 20 years and I am sure that no settings are wrong. But I am facing the...
  5. Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.: Hello, today I bought a laptop model AN517-41 from Acer. The laptop I bought came as freedos and I had to install windows on the laptop myself. I have been installing windows on computers for about 20 years and I am sure that no settings are wrong. But I am facing the...
  6. Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 2 minutes on restart screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 minutes on restart screen: I recenlty noticed that my windows 10 pc takes a lot to restart (stays more than 2 minutes on that restart screen with those spinning dots). Shutdown takes less than 10 seconds and starting from shutdown takes about 15 seconds, the only problem is that part of restart with...
  8. Screen stuck on "Restarting" for 40 minutes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Screen stuck on "Restarting" for 40 minutes: Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 20H2 Build 19042.746 Restarting for a Windows update, and for the 40 minutes it's just a black screen with the word Restarting in the center. No spinning circles, no anything. Just the black screen with the word Restarting. Should I do a hard...
  9. Screen stuck on "Restarting" for 40 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen stuck on "Restarting" for 40 minutes: Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 20H2 Build 19042.746 Restarting for a Windows update, and for the 40 minutes it's just a black screen with the word Restarting in the center. No spinning circles, no anything. Just the black screen with the word Restarting. Should I do a hard...
  10. How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?: Hi, for the past three months whenever I choose restart, blue screen with Restarting with spinng white dots appear forever. I have to force shut down the PC. Same thing whenever I choose to shut down. I think it happened after I installed and uninstalled some free demos from...