Windows 10: Windows restoration

Discus and support Windows restoration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop was stuck in a automatic repair loop, and I couldn't fgiure out how to fix is. So I made a recovery drive on my newer desktop, but it copied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anninme, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Anninme Win User

Windows restoration

My laptop was stuck in a automatic repair loop, and I couldn't fgiure out how to fix is. So I made a recovery drive on my newer desktop, but it copied all my desktop information and I think my laptop now thinks it has my desk tops graphics card. How do i make sure it can use its own graphics card? I dont see it showing up in device manager.

:)

Anninme, Sep 6, 2018

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Sep 6, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows restoration [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Windows restoration

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows restoration

1. Windows restoration - Similar Threads - restoration

2. how to restore my windows user login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to restore my windows user login: My DELL 3668 computer's firmware was updated recently. This happened automatically, meaning I did not knowingly configure anything to request a firmware update. The reason I mention the firmware update is that in the process of doing that DELL also removed the password I...
  3. the system image restore failed an error occurred while performing the recovery operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the system image restore failed an error occurred while performing the recovery operation: Hi guys i am asking for help here and thanks in advance. So basically i had windows 10 on my PC ad i decided to do system backup image in case something bad happens to my os, but the problem is did not have an external drive where to put the backup image on; so i basically...
  4. System Image Restore Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Restore Problem: Hi everyone, I really need some help. I backed up my system using a system image about a month ago. Then just recently my system kept freezing. I went to reinstall windows and it kept crashing and therefore had no operating system on. So so I then used my windows 10...
  5. Restore Country Life Meadow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Country Life Meadow: How can I restore all my games from Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-country-life-meadow/4f1fd2f9-27a1-4143-a24c-e532f4f0af62
  6. Fix error 0x80070013 for System Restore, Backup or Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix error 0x80070013 for System Restore, Backup or Windows Update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Users have been reporting encountering error 0x80070013 while performing various operations on a Windows 10 computers. It includes System Restore, Windows Backup or Windows Updates. The error says, For System Restore the error states: System Restore did not...
  7. Gameroom, games and data disappeared. How do i restore it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gameroom, games and data disappeared. How do i restore it?: I lost all the games in GameRoom and wonder if there is a way to restore it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom-games-and-data-disappeared-how-do-i/15f52d3d-a170-4342-b071-137640b9af4a
  8. restore deleted filed still in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore deleted filed still in recycle bin: I deleted my entire D driver storage files but they are still in recycled bin how can I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-deleted-filed-still-in-recycle/977ab7fb-8e27-4566-af18-578d1e6fad66"
  9. Windows will not finish system restore

Windows will not finish system restore: System will not finish system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-not-finish-system-restore/8841de45-583b-4390-a69c-1823aa8e2515
  10. Is there a way to backup Windows 10 settings to OneDrive and restore later?

Is there a way to backup Windows 10 settings to OneDrive and restore later?: I have a Win10 computer with only store apps installed. Is there a way to backup the information about which apps are installed and app settings to OneDrive? So that these apps can be reinstalled automatically when I change the hard drive or replace the computer, after I...