Windows 10: windows restoration

Discus and support windows restoration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,My computer is not working anymore and Im planning to re install Windows from the scratch using bootable media. How can I do that? I have Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikeemej, Aug 10, 2022.

1. mikeemej Win User

windows restoration

Hi,My computer is not working anymore and Im planning to re install Windows from the scratch using bootable media. How can I do that? I have Windows 10.

:)

mikeemej, Aug 10, 2022

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Aug 10, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

windows restoration [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 10, 2022
  4. windows restoration

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

windows restoration

1. windows restoration - Similar Threads - restoration

2. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  3. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  5. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  6. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  8. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  9. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...