Windows 10: Windows Restore can't find my password

Discus and support Windows Restore can't find my password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can log onto my msn account and find my PC listed but when I try to restore my PC my password will not work. What am I doing wrong or not doing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaButchkid, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Windows Restore can't find my password

I can log onto my msn account and find my PC listed but when I try to restore my PC my password will not work. What am I doing wrong or not doing to access my restore points?

:)

DaButchkid, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Dec 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Restore can't find my password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Restore can't find my password

1. Windows Restore can't find my password - Similar Threads - Restore can't find

2. Can't sign in and find the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in and find the password: Hi,I have to sign in a microsoft account to use my PC. However, I forget the password and since the account email was my college email which has already expired, I can't check the code. I need to unlock my account and somehow sign in to use my PC. Please help....
  3. Can't sign in and find the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in and find the password: Hi,I have to sign in a microsoft account to use my PC. However, I forget the password and since the account email was my college email which has already expired, I can't check the code. I need to unlock my account and somehow sign in to use my PC. Please help....
  4. Can't sign in and find the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't get my "backup and restore window 7" to find the restore file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my "backup and restore window 7" to find the restore file: I needed to send in my computer for repairs, so I backed up my windows 11 computer by creating a system repair disc on an external hard drive through the "backup and restore windows 7" function under System and Security. I now have the computer back and wiped of all its...
  6. I can't get my "backup and restore window 7" to find the restore file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my "backup and restore window 7" to find the restore file: I needed to send in my computer for repairs, so I backed up my windows 11 computer by creating a system repair disc on an external hard drive through the "backup and restore windows 7" function under System and Security. I now have the computer back and wiped of all its...
  7. Can't find my WiFi password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find my WiFi password: I seem to have forgotten my WiFi password tried following the steps provided, see below [ATTACH] But I can't find the view your active networks... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-wifi-password/1579535a-8757-4abf-8548-3eed9201219c
  8. find my windows password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    find my windows password: find my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-windows-password/8f4eb48d-fafa-4eeb-afec-ddb49fe99a2d
  9. Finding my Window password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finding my Window password: Forgive my ignorance but it seems that my windows password and my Microsoft password are different. I cannot seem to remember my Windows password, so it tells me. How can I find it and/or reset it?...
  10. Can't find my system restore points

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find my system restore points: I usually see the restore points created by windows but it isn't everyday backup, so I want to do a daily restore point backups, I went to Task Scheduler>>Windows>>System Restore, there is a task already there, I changed it to be daily at 4am, and It's enabled. I check...