Windows 10: windows restore to last week's state

Discus and support windows restore to last week's state in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I was affected by this virus Trojan with an an extension name 'kiratos' I had to reset the computer because I had no antivirus. now I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by smasherke, Apr 29, 2019.

1. smasherke Win User

windows restore to last week's state

Hello. I was affected by this virus Trojan with an an extension name 'kiratos' I had to reset the computer because I had no antivirus. now I want to get back or restore the computer to last week version and get the files back or the computer back in its working way. please help me I feel like i'm loosing all my files. how do I restore to last week state?

:)

smasherke, Apr 29, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 29, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

windows restore to last week's state [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 29, 2019
  4. windows restore to last week's state

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

windows restore to last week's state

1. windows restore to last week's state - Similar Threads - restore last week's

2. two updates the last week of june

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two updates the last week of june: My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no...
  3. Restore to a default state on restart?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restore to a default state on restart?: Not sure if this software still exists but back in the day of Windows XP my school had a system where every time you rebooted the computer it reverted to a default stateim guessing an image. It was so fast it only took a few minutes for the computer to start up. I think the...
  4. Problems following Last week's update

Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  5. Backing up Selected Files - last Week or Last Month

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backing up Selected Files - last Week or Last Month: Before the last update I was able to select all files - new or modified - in say the last week or last month. Now when I highlight the directory and enter into the search box the option for modified since doesn't appear....
  6. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  7. Huge stutters in the last week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge stutters in the last week: I recently started experiencing stuttering on my PC not only on games, but discord or even if I have all apps closed. Usually lasts a few seconds, and will get worse the longer the computer is on. I have updated all my drivers, windows is up to date, checked for viruses,...
  8. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  9. BSOD errors last two weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...
  10. BSOD after update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reload windows to last week