Windows 10: Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds

Discus and support Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing problem with windrows right click context menu in windows 10 OS in my surface pro 3 laptop . After a restart the right click work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikeshCP, May 25, 2020.

1. NikeshCP Win User

Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds

Hello,

I am facing problem with windrows right click context menu in windows 10 OS in my surface pro 3 laptop . After a restart the right click work normal for few minutes , But later the context menu start disappearing in fraction of seconds .

I tried clean boot up and also restarting of windows explorer service in task manager . But this couldn't help .

I could see that some one could resolve similar issue by stopping drop box and one drive . However i do not have these apps in my laptop.

Please suggest a solution .

Thanks and regards,

Nikesh

:)

NikeshCP, May 25, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Right-click in some apps shows then hides context menu

In some applications (Office 2010, Adobe Reader DC) right-clicking on the screen shows a context menu but then usually hides it again. Holding the right button down or double-clicking sometimes makes the menu stay after the button is released, and sometimes the context menu remains visible after a single right-click. In other applications (eg Notepad, Paint) the context menu does not disappear after a single right-button click

I have tried using ShellExView to disable all 3rd party context menus, as has been suggested as a remedy for this problem, but this does not change the behaviour.

Simon Kravis, May 25, 2020
  4. Vijay1700 Win User

When I copy or cut some files from one folder and try to paste to another opened folder window by right clicking using mouse, the right-click menu comes and goes off within a fraction of a second

When I copy or cut some files from one folder and try to paste to another opened folder window by right clicking using mouse, the right-click menu comes and goes off within a fraction of a second, and I need to right click again to open it and select or
    click on Paste! Is this because I have added some third-party context menu editor?

Vijay1700, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds - Similar Threads - Right click context

2. Windowws 11 right click context menu disappears quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowws 11 right click context menu disappears quickly: Purchased the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro and it only took me 6 hours to regret it.As the title says, when I right click, the context menu disappears very quickly before I can make my choice. Searching online has been a bust. Things I have already tried:3 different...
  3. Windowws 11 right click context menu disappears quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowws 11 right click context menu disappears quickly: Purchased the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro and it only took me 6 hours to regret it.As the title says, when I right click, the context menu disappears very quickly before I can make my choice. Searching online has been a bust. Things I have already tried:3 different...
  4. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  5. Right Click context menu

Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  6. "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared: After the latest Windows Update KB5019980, the "Open In Terminal" context menu disappeared from the right click context menu even when I open it in explorer. Not only "Open In Terminal", but other programs like Powershell7, WinRAR and OneDrive also disappeared from there. How...
  7. "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared

"Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared: After the latest Windows Update KB5019980, the "Open In Terminal" context menu disappeared from the right click context menu even when I open it in explorer. Not only "Open In Terminal", but other programs like Powershell7, WinRAR and OneDrive also disappeared from there. How...
  8. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  9. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  10. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...