Windows 10: Windows Right click, some apps not working

Discus and support Windows Right click, some apps not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From today, when I right click the windows symbol on the task bar, the following apps wont launch. Event viewer, Device manager, disc management,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewArcher5729, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Windows Right click, some apps not working

From today, when I right click the windows symbol on the task bar, the following apps wont launch. Event viewer, Device manager, disc management, computer management, powershell, powershell admin, task manager, file explorer. If I use search and find them that way, they work ok, just not from the right click. Any ideas ? I've tried sfc /scannow and dism and its made no difference. They also wont launch from a different account. I recently updated yesterday to the latest edition of windows 2004, could something in that have caused it ? Thanks.

Andy.

:)

AndrewArcher5729, Jun 13, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Jun 13, 2020
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The Windows 8.1 weather app is not working right, recently. Another laptop and a second desktop quit working last few days...

OnTheWeb, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Right click, some apps not working

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Right click, some apps not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Right click, some apps not working

1. Windows Right click, some apps not working - Similar Threads - Right click apps

2. right click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click not working: right click does not work on windows 11 home. i have unabled the trackpad settings option click on bottom right corner to right click but it does not work . i havd tried dsim scan and windows explorer method still no result . i can not select files or open context menu or...
  3. Right click not working on files and apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click not working on files and apps: I recently updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now my right click is loading too long when I right click files and apps.And I have tried every possible method and still can’t solve it....
  4. Right Click Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Not Working: I’m running windows through boot camp, and it only seems to have problems there. When I reset into my MacOS drive the problem isn’t there, someone please advise as I’ve already factory reset my system, updated and removed my drivers, and even tried the regedit and sfc/scannow...
  5. RIght click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RIght click not working: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: explorer.exe Application Version: 10.0.18362.997 Application Timestamp: 2419a7bd Fault Module Name: StackHash_3e9e Fault Module Version:...
  6. Right click not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click not working: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10, so I am on a learning curve. I am very frustrated that the right click does not work. I have researched a bit, and have tried to follow every tutorial I can find, starting with desktop mode and mouse works fine, but every tutorial has...
  7. right click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click not working: Hello.I have a severe problem using my mouse.Basicaly when I right click a lot of the times it wont respond.I have tested it everywhere-on the desktop,on icons,in the browser and it seems that the problem is occurring everywhere.What I have done so far is the following: -...
  8. Right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click not working: Upgraded to windows 10 yesterday. Right click not working since then anywhere. Request help. 11777
  9. Right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click not working: Hi Guys, I guess we need some help here. My girlfriend bought an ASUS with a Windows 10. She copied some photos and when she wants to do a right click, the whole system collapses. The screen goes blank, then it comes back after a second and everything is as if nothing has...
  10. right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    right click not working: I installed wind 10 in aug 2 days ago my right click in my icons on the bottom wont respond it works every where else I went to windows update and it says I last updated 7/15 but I put win 10 in on aug 30th? Im not sure if windows did something as far as I know I didnt and I...