Windows 10: Windows Rollback

Discus and support Windows Rollback in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Long story short. I had a big program installing on my Machine, it had some sort of error during the installation and I then stopped it, let the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_420_yeet_, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Windows Rollback

Long story short. I had a big program installing on my Machine, it had some sort of error during the installation and I then stopped it, let the installer roll back the changes, and ever since then I have not been able to get applications to run. The executable files react with "Error reading setup initialization file". It does this for every one I attempt. Also won't read BIN files, yes I tried poweriso and daemon, no avail. Tried every fix I could find to no avail. Tried a system recovery to an older date, but it doesn't let me choose the date, it just rolls it back to a previous time not mentioned. I do it, it rolls back literally 1 hour. That's it. I need at least 48 hours or a bit more to restore to (I been trying fixes for like 2 days). Does anyone know if possible to select the date it recovers to? Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/_420_yeet_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_420_yeet_, Jan 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Rollback

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Rollback

1. Windows Rollback - Similar Threads - Rollback

2. Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting: I have HP Pavilion Laptop, Windows 11. I ran factory reset a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to go back to the old file explorer before the factory reset?Thanks for your help in advance....
  3. Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting: I have HP Pavilion Laptop, Windows 11. I ran factory reset a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to go back to the old file explorer before the factory reset?Thanks for your help in advance....
  4. Can i rollback without worrying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i rollback without worrying?: Hello!So recently, i have upgraded to windows 11 23h2. I like it very much there, but i'm still planning to rollback after 5 days. As far as i know, the option to roll back in the "Recovery" page stays only for 10 days.Can i rollback to windows 10 safely without worrying?...
  5. Can i rollback without worrying?

Can i rollback without worrying?: Hello!So recently, i have upgraded to windows 11 23h2. I like it very much there, but i'm still planning to rollback after 5 days. As far as i know, the option to roll back in the "Recovery" page stays only for 10 days.Can i rollback to windows 10 safely without worrying?...
  6. Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback: HI! I've tried now many times to upgrade to W11 log from setuperr.log:https://file.io/8RpZEfmRpcFk or better here as simple text_: https://ctxt.io/2/AADIFOR7Fgany help would be great, latest updates and latest drivers are all installed. and also unistalled antivirus... :...
  7. Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback

Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback: HI! I've tried now many times to upgrade to W11 log from setuperr.log:https://file.io/8RpZEfmRpcFk or better here as simple text_: https://ctxt.io/2/AADIFOR7Fgany help would be great, latest updates and latest drivers are all installed. and also unistalled antivirus... :...
  8. Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback: HI! I've tried now many times to upgrade to W11 log from setuperr.log:https://file.io/8RpZEfmRpcFkany help would be great, latest updates and latest drivers are all installed. and also unistalled antivirus... :...
  9. Rollback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rollback: My windows 11 is giving me a lot of blue screens of deaths so i'm trying to go back to windows 10 for free and bring all my files from windows 11 to windows 10 please help. Urgent. Thanks...
  10. Rollback

Rollback: My windows 11 is giving me a lot of blue screens of deaths so i'm trying to go back to windows 10 for free and bring all my files from windows 11 to windows 10 please help. Urgent. Thanks...