Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is...

Discus and support Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is... in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; If you are a Windows developer, you will surely have heard Microsoft's new pitch: build Universal apps. The idea is that you can run your apps on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 10, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Aug 10, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Do we know if there will be a sync type app like iTunes or wireless sync to keep the WinPhone 8 synced to new WinTablets and apps....like the iPhone system syncs all.....

Yes, Surface Pro (or any tablet or computer running Windows 8) will be able to run any app from the Windows Store as well as any desktop app. Windows 8 a superset of Windows RT.

Entegy, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Trouble upgrading Surface 8.1 to 10

If its a Surface RT or Surface 2 model, it cannot run Windows 10. Only the Surface Pro, Pro 2, Pro 3 and Surface 3 can run Windows 10.

Microsoft did provide an update for Surface RT devices that provides some of the Windows 10 functionality:

Windows RT 8.1 Update 3 with Start Menu Available Now ... -

Andre Da Costa, Aug 10, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

What are Universal apps. . .not sure what they are, or what their importance to users might be. . .*Confused

Thema:

Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is... - Similar Threads - able run Universal

1. Anyone able to review my CBS log from System File Checker

in Windows 10 News
    Anyone able to review my CBS log from System File Checker: Anyone able to review my CBS Log from System File Checker? Before I panic and do a complete reformat again of my Windows 10 1803 Pro x64 Desktop Don't know if just Avast issues or something more serious Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free...
  2. SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help?

in Windows 10 News
    SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help?: Hi, I have seen a few threads on this but they seem to be quite old so hopefully, it is okay to post a new one. The thing is, we ONLY watch SKY on our Windows 10 Desktop computer - and up until yesterday, I was watching SKY sports on IE 11 (with silverlight) no problem - but...
  3. Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update: I have not been able to boot my MMORPG online game platforms ARC and Steam after the Windows 10 anniversary update. *Mad Anyone have a suggestions to resolve this? 65669
  4. How would you go about being able to run Android apps from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    How would you go about being able to run Android apps from Windows 10?: I work from home. If you haven't done this before, the only way describe working from home to those that don't. This of it like I'm doing a job like a carpenter, plumber, electricians work. You have one job you're working now as a sub contractor building a home from 9-5, mean...
  5. is there a way to stop one program from being able to run when another

in Windows 10 News
    is there a way to stop one program from being able to run when another: is open? thanks *Smile 74324
  6. not able to get Twitter live tile running

in Windows 10 News
    not able to get Twitter live tile running: I am not sure if this is the right place to post this request, but I am not able to get the Twitter live tile running on my Mom's new laptop. The laptop came with Windows 10 already installed as the main operating system. When the Twitter live tile would not work, I...
  7. Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure

in Windows 10 News
    Here's one way users will be able to run Windows 10 client on Azure: Microsoft and Citrix are planning to allow Windows 10 Enterprise users to run Windows 10 on Azure later this year. Here's how. Last Fall, Microsoft officials dangled the promise of allowing customers to run the Windows 10 client on Azure. Since that initial tease,...
Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is... solved