Windows 10: windows ruin my pc

Discus and support windows ruin my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft please if u do a update stop making it bad, this happen 2 times now i update and then my PC is slow and nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by victorkotowiecki, Sep 4, 2018.

1. windows ruin my pc

Microsoft please if u do a update stop making it bad, this happen 2 times now i update and then my PC is slow and nothing works.

:)

victorkotowiecki, Sep 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows ruin my pc

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

windows ruin my pc

1. windows ruin my pc - Similar Threads - ruin

2. Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.: This is repeatable, just watch youtube and click stats for nerds and watch the frames dropped Its always at 0 until you plug the USB C powerbank in and it start dropping frames consistently. You can notice it anyway but for scientific purposes its there. Im on a Dell Latitude...
  3. Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.: This is repeatable, just watch youtube and click stats for nerds and watch the frames dropped Its always at 0 until you plug the USB C powerbank in and it start dropping frames consistently. You can notice it anyway but for scientific purposes its there. Im on a Dell Latitude...
  4. I'm really ruined. One drive wiped out my files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm really ruined. One drive wiped out my files.: I am really ruined, microsoft onedrive wiped out my desktop. All my files, invoices and even shortcuts in the start menu. All gone! Why such a company this caliber can do damage? I'm broke and even now ruined... Oh My Goodness. somebody help me....
  5. I'm really ruined. One drive wiped out my files.

I'm really ruined. One drive wiped out my files.: I am really ruined, microsoft onedrive wiped out my desktop. All my files, invoices and even shortcuts in the start menu. All gone! Why such a company this caliber can do damage? I'm broke and even now ruined... Oh My Goodness. somebody help me....
  6. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!: It wasn't bad enough that a Microsoft update without ANY warning ruined a wedding I was DJing years ago, making me so depressed that I got very drunk for the first time in my life. I had NEVER gotten drunk before or after that It inspired me to try to commit suicide by...
  7. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!: It wasn't bad enough that a Microsoft update without ANY warning ruined a wedding I was DJing years ago, making me so depressed that I got very drunk for the first time in my life. I had NEVER gotten drunk before or after that It inspired me to try to commit suicide by...
  8. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?: So I just built a new computer with all new components and it works great, no problems what's so ever so then I install windows 10 because I'm more familiar with it than I am with Windows 11. The first thing I do is all the windows 10 updates so its caught up to the latest...
  10. A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?

A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?: So I just built a new computer with all new components and it works great, no problems what's so ever so then I install windows 10 because I'm more familiar with it than I am with Windows 11. The first thing I do is all the windows 10 updates so its caught up to the latest...