Windows 10: Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.

Discus and support Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I do the cascade, stack or side-by-side from right clicking on the task bar, it ignores any windows running as administrator. This happens in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emmanuel Pleshe, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.

When I do the cascade, stack or side-by-side from right clicking on the task bar, it ignores any windows running as administrator.

This happens in both Server 2016 and Windows 10.

Is there any way to make these windows tile like regular windows?

In this screenshot I had just done "show windows side-by-side"

Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side. 569c3589-c985-4005-85cb-a4eccf9ef796?upload=true.png

:)

Emmanuel Pleshe, Apr 10, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Lost windows cascade icons and tiles

Hi Joyce,

In Windows 10, Windows Cascade icon is no longer available in the taskbar due to the Task View feature found beside the Search or Cortana icon. As a workaround, here's how you can cascade windows in Windows 10:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cascade windows.

To undo the cascade:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Undo Cascade all windows.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Apr 10, 2019
  4. JoyceZA Win User

Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.

Lost windows cascade icons and tiles

How can I recover my windows cascade icons and tiles on my task bar on desktop?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / View 3D / Known Issues

JoyceZA, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.

1. Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side. - Similar Threads - run Administrator don't

2. Window !0 -Cascade, side by side, stack does not work with the info given to do it. R Click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window !0 -Cascade, side by side, stack does not work with the info given to do it. R Click...: ...So you get this problem, search for an answer. and find again a lock thread with many similar questions, all terminated with "was this reply helpful or not"! It is so frustrating. I also saw "press and hold the task bar" no idea what it means, press with what? It would be...
  3. Window !0 -Cascade, side by side, stack does not work with the info given to do it. R Click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window !0 -Cascade, side by side, stack does not work with the info given to do it. R Click...: ...So you get this problem, search for an answer. and find again a lock thread with many similar questions, all terminated with "was this reply helpful or not"! It is so frustrating. I also saw "press and hold the task bar" no idea what it means, press with what? It would be...
  4. Show windows stacked/side by side not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Show windows stacked/side by side not working: Since I upgraded to windows 10 every time I try show windows stacked/side by side it acts like there is extra windows opened but there isn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-windows-stackedside-by-side-not-working/1f11556c-f19a-411b-bf69-abc4e6547f06
  5. Cannot Cascade/Show windows stacked/show windows side by side with command prompts windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Cascade/Show windows stacked/show windows side by side with command prompts windows 10: Often times I have several command prompts open and running different tasks and in previous windows versions You could tile them or cascade etc.. I can open 4 cmds and they just sit there.... If i open windows apps and select the cascade it behaves correctly leaving the...
  6. Show windows side-by-side / stacked Bug

Show windows side-by-side / stacked Bug: This issue has been reported since 2015. I have seen multiple threads about this. Its now 2020, 5 years later. When is MSFT going to fix this annoying bug? It's a disgrace its been ignored so long. Refresher: When you do a "show windows side by side" from the task-bar,...
  7. taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options: taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/14b03f41-cc6e-4be2-969d-1f9406e0e5ce
  8. "Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!

"Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!: Every time I run it, it does /show different things... usually wrong or bad, like the one in the screenshot. Is there any way to fix it? It's so annoying, it's one very basic function.... how is it not working PS: only one virtual desktop was open, and I tried many times:...
  9. Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode

Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode: IT didnt happened in windows 7 when I enable show windows side by side but in windows 10 desktop also occpies space. Screenshot is attaches with tjis question. Please solve my Problem. I dont want desktop to occupy space and make my documents use full screen[ATTACH]...
  10. unable to tile two explorer windows side by side

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unable to tile two explorer windows side by side: with windows 7 it was so easy, when I had two windows open, be it word, a browser or windows explorer to chose show windows side by side......they seemed to snap together or were easily encouraged to do so. with windows 10 the two windows seem to stay over to the left of...