Windows 10: Windows Run not working properly

Discus and support Windows Run not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So today I tried runny windows run and i put %appdata%/.minecraft/ to get to my minecraft folders but it asked me for app to use. Here is screenshot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PepiKral, Feb 3, 2023.

1. PepiKral Win User

Windows Run not working properly

So today I tried runny windows run and i put %appdata%/.minecraft/ to get to my minecraft folders but it asked me for app to use. Here is screenshot of how it looks its in my translated but i choose note pad and this popped out second screenshot It is link to cloudflare. I got no idea how it happened any ideas?

:)

PepiKral, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Feb 3, 2023
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Windows Run not working properly

settings window not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing.
    I will certainly help you with this.
    I suggest you to perform the below given steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly
    follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2: If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Nachappa C K, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows Run not working properly

1. Windows Run not working properly - Similar Threads - Run working properly

2. Windows explorer not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer not running properly: Hi, I have been having a problem which I think is that a process is constantly restarting itself so I can't use windows.The background and taskbar keep blinking on and off.The blinking doesn't go black - the taskbar and background image just disappear. The blinking also...
  3. Windows explorer not running properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer not running properly: Hi, I have been having a problem which I think is that a process is constantly restarting itself so I can't use windows.The background and taskbar keep blinking on and off.The blinking doesn't go black - the taskbar and background image just disappear. The blinking also...
  4. Windows Run not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Run not working properly: So today I tried runny windows run and i put %appdata%/.minecraft/ to get to my minecraft folders but it asked me for app to use. Here is screenshot of how it looks its in my translated but i choose note pad and this popped out second screenshot It is link to cloudflare. I...
  5. Windows Run not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Run not working properly: So today I tried runny windows run and i put %appdata%/.minecraft/ to get to my minecraft folders but it asked me for app to use. Here is screenshot of how it looks its in my translated but i choose note pad and this popped out second screenshot It is link to cloudflare. I...
  6. Windows not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not working properly: A few days ago, I randomly kept on receiving blue screens making my pc restart. I can't remember whether the cause was because I just updated or installed something but my PC worked fine before. I built it myself and I've had it for nearly a year now with Windows 10 and it's...
  7. Run as Administrator Not Working Properly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Run as Administrator Not Working Properly: This problem started about a month ago. When I'm in my normal user account, if I right-click on an icon and choose as "Run as administrator" instead of it prompting me for the admin account/password it just opens application as the current user, which doesn't have admin...
  8. Windows not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not working properly: So, I basically have no idea what's going on.I wasn't able to launch a game, so i went to see if my drivers and windows were up to date. Both had an update, but neither were able to be updated. I got an error 0x800705aa from windows. I searched for corrupted files, there were...
  9. Games not running properly after working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not running properly after working fine: I have 6 games installed and I'm having issues with half of them. Outer Worlds: Installed, was running fine, then I an error - top right button said install 0%, reinstalled, eventually same issue but I fixed by using the icon on the far left clicking the arrow there instead...
  10. Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.: Asus r542uq windows 10 pro build 17763.107 My laptop has hotkeys on the f1-f12 keys and on the arrow keys. I have ATK package installed which manages the hotkeys. Now after startup, all the hotkeys on f1-f12 work properly, although the ones on the arrow keys (music...