Windows 10: Windows runs very slow/constantly in Not Responding

Discus and support Windows runs very slow/constantly in Not Responding in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm not too sure if this belongs here but: Until yesterday morning, my computer will constantly lag and will take a long time to open up programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by UragaeshiHeart, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Windows runs very slow/constantly in Not Responding

I'm not too sure if this belongs here but:

Until yesterday morning, my computer will constantly lag and will take a long time to open up programs. It's not just the programs but also the desktop itself. It was working just fine a few hours before and I have not installed anything that time. I checked Task Manager and found nothing out of the ordinary, so I don't think my CPU's been fried. I also tried to boot it in Safe Mode (w/ Networking) and it still lags like hell. Does anyone know what might've caused it and how to fix it?

:)

UragaeshiHeart, Mar 25, 2018
  2. Jerry423 Win User

Windows 10

after the update the computer is very slow to respond. Slow to boot up, slow browsing, slow running applications, locks up frequently. How can the be fixed?

Jerry423, Mar 25, 2018
  3. sassy.gal Win User
    Not responding

My Laptop keeps constantly freezing, slow and showing not responding. Any suggestions? An easy solution would be great.

sassy.gal, Mar 25, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

Windows runs very slow/constantly in Not Responding

simrick, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows runs very slow/constantly in Not Responding

1. Windows runs very slow/constantly in Not Responding - Similar Threads - runs very slow

2. Windows updates running very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates running very slow: On a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, I am applying Windows Updates. Running for the last three hours, finished only 77%. Resource monitor show CPU usage only 17%, memory usage less than 60%, C drive data transfer less than 2 MB/s SSD can do 400 MB/s, network usage almost...
  3. Windows updates running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows updates running very slow: On a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, I am applying Windows Updates. Running for the last three hours, finished only 77%. Resource monitor show CPU usage only 17%, memory usage less than 60%, C drive data transfer less than 2 MB/s SSD can do 400 MB/s, network usage almost...
  4. file explorer very slow / not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer very slow / not responding: file explorer very slow / not responding. takes for ever to come respond.done the clear cache,sfc check and options setingsno change.only started after the latest update....
  5. file explorer very slow / not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer very slow / not responding: file explorer very slow / not responding. takes for ever to come respond.done the clear cache,sfc check and options setingsno change.only started after the latest update....
  6. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  7. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  8. windows 10 running very slow

windows 10 running very slow: Hello Windows 10 users My windows 10 is running very slow. Is there any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/7fefdc17-09e1-4b28-8d25-586d9d09b21c
  9. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

"Not responding"/running extremely slow: I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command...
  10. Constant freezing and slow to respond

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant freezing and slow to respond: Since I've installed win 10 I've ran into countless problems. I had the black screen with white cursor which turned out to be the integrated graphics displaying it on my second monitor which was off at the time. So fixed that. Now the annoying part. Once it boots to desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4467684 slow