Windows 10: Windows Runtime Error

Discus and support Windows Runtime Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Whenever boot up my computer it gives the error Script: C:/windows/system32/maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char:2 Error: Type mismatch:'clnt'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HadirMalik, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows Runtime Error

Hello Whenever boot up my computer it gives the error

Script: C:/windows/system32/maintenance.vbs
    Line: 10
    Char:2
    Error: Type mismatch:'clnt'

Code:800A000D

Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

i know i can always cross this out but its getting really annoying and dont know what to do about it. any help would be appreciated

:)

HadirMalik, Sep 2, 2019
  2. SrKag Win User

runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Ninja49 Win User

Windows Runtime Error

Windows 10 Runtime Error R6034

I have recently upgraded my Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10 Pro, and now, everytime I tried to go into Device Manager from Settings, or get problems report (typing in search), I will get this Runtime Error from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, it says error found in Program: C: \Windows\SysWOW64\DllHost.exe

I'd attached a report recorded by Windows 10 itself showing how the Error is actually obtained and all the steps involved.

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this problem, if not, please direct me to the right thread. Otherwise, if anyone could show me how to correct this problem it would be much appreciated. Thank you!Runtime Error Windows 10 Pro.zip

Ninja49, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Runtime Error

1. Windows Runtime Error - Similar Threads - Runtime Error

2. Minidump files on desktop and Runtime error 255 at 00411C90

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump files on desktop and Runtime error 255 at 00411C90: Hello, Iam getting problem of minidump error files stored on my Desktop and its following with runtime error. I would like to get atleast minidump files to not stored on my Desktop.Thank you for helping....
  3. Minidump files on desktop and Runtime error 255 at 00411C90

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minidump files on desktop and Runtime error 255 at 00411C90: Hello, Iam getting problem of minidump error files stored on my Desktop and its following with runtime error. I would like to get atleast minidump files to not stored on my Desktop.Thank you for helping....
  4. Minidump files on desktop and Runtime error 255 at 00411C90

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  6. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  7. Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...: I am running demo Windows 11 on Mac Parallels just for this one game I play usually on my home desktop. I got it running smoothly since 2022 until a few days ago I went in to update the game with it's installer.exe and I got this error "Runtime error at 110:69 The process...
  8. Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...

Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...: I am running demo Windows 11 on Mac Parallels just for this one game I play usually on my home desktop. I got it running smoothly since 2022 until a few days ago I went in to update the game with it's installer.exe and I got this error "Runtime error at 110:69 The process...
  9. Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28

Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28: I'm trying to download this and I'm not sure whats going on[1878:616C][2024-03-12T13:21:51]i001: Burn v3.14.0.5722, Windows v10.0 Build 22631: Service Pack 0, path: C:\windows\Temp\{BC8D2CAD-8DA3-4997-BC5F-3FFEDEA4AFA3}\.cr\windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.28-win-x64.exe...
  10. Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28: I'm trying to download this and I'm not sure whats going on[1878:616C][2024-03-12T13:21:51]i001: Burn v3.14.0.5722, Windows v10.0 Build 22631: Service Pack 0, path: C:\windows\Temp\{BC8D2CAD-8DA3-4997-BC5F-3FFEDEA4AFA3}\.cr\windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.28-win-x64.exe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exfo visual c runtime error