Windows 10: Windows S Desktop Icons

Discus and support Windows S Desktop Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is there any way to add desktop icons or shortcuts? I cannot find a way in Windows S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnOuellette2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Windows S Desktop Icons

Hi, is there any way to add desktop icons or shortcuts? I cannot find a way in Windows S

:)

JohnOuellette2, Sep 8, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Windows S Desktop Icons

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows S Desktop Icons

1. Windows S Desktop Icons - Similar Threads - Desktop Icons

2. What are these 2 small blue arrow overlays which appear on desktop icons?

in Windows 10 News
    What are these 2 small blue arrow overlays which appear on desktop icons?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have noticed an icon with 2 small blue overlays, then know that it has been placed there by the Windows OS to indicate that the file or folder has been compressed to save disk space. If you are [...] This post What are these 2 small blue arrow...
  3. How do I prevent Desktop Icons from randomly re-arranging themselves on multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I prevent Desktop Icons from randomly re-arranging themselves on multiple displays?: I've been searching all over the internet for the correct answer to this question for at least a couple of hours now. None of the answers I found helped except for the following, which isn't really an answer: 1) Turn off Auto Arrange Icons 2) Make sure Align to Grid is...
  4. How to copy a link onto my desktop in the form of an icon in WIN 10?

How to copy a link onto my desktop in the form of an icon in WIN 10?: On Windows 8 I could look up a web site and then if I was going to frequently use it I could click with my mouse anywhere on that site and copy a link onto my desktop in the form of an icon. How can I do that with windows 10 ?...
  5. Windows 10 Icons on Desktop

Windows 10 Icons on Desktop: I have several "documents" saved on my desktop. Documents created by various applications like Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD, etc. I would like them to use the default Icon for the program that created them. For example, I would like for PDF documents...
  6. desktop icons disappeared from my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    desktop icons disappeared from my screen: I have windows 10 and my desktop icons disappeared from my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-disappeared-from-my-screen/0279dd17-ca5d-423c-aedb-c537162bc2d4"
  7. White border on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White border on desktop icons: [img] Apologies if this topic has been discussed -- can't find it in Search. How can I get rid of the border? 124992
  8. Desktop icons

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Desktop icons: My desktop icons have blurred notifications underneath them. How do I change the fonts so they're not blurry and hard to read? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons/51fb4e1d-fea7-4f66-9330-4bc892db7bff
  9. desktop icons

desktop icons: With Windows 10 - how do I lock/pin desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons/c39f0e1f-858a-414b-8235-9563f822a0bd
  10. Windows 10 Desktop icons

Windows 10 Desktop icons: A Desktop Icon for my Music folder shows up on my desktop. I have deleted it many time, but it returns. I have shredded it with Mcafee without success. What do I need to do so I can delete it and not have it reappear on the desktop?...