Windows 10: Windows S Desktop Icons

Discus and support Windows S Desktop Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is there any way to add desktop icons or shortcuts? I cannot find a way in Windows S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnOuellette2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. JohnOuellette2 Win User

Windows S Desktop Icons

Hi, is there any way to add desktop icons or shortcuts? I cannot find a way in Windows S

:)

JohnOuellette2, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Peter1986C Win User

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 8, 2018
  3. twicksisted Win User
    Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Divya Murugan Win User

Windows S Desktop Icons

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows S Desktop Icons

1. Windows S Desktop Icons - Similar Threads - Desktop Icons

2. Place icons on Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Place icons on Windows 10 desktop: I've just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and am still adjusting to more complicated steps. How do I place an icon for Word, Excel and PowerPoint on my desktop. Right now I can only access them on the Taskbar. I'm not used to using the Taskbar for access?...
  3. When I move a desktop icon to center of screen it snaps right back to where it was. Any ideas?

When I move a desktop icon to center of screen it snaps right back to where it was. Any ideas?: I believe I changed a setting accidentally. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-move-a-desktop-icon-to-center-of-screen-it/ea76b3c4-abc6-41c0-9a47-29c442bad2ad
  4. Desktop Icons Keep Moving

Desktop Icons Keep Moving: Hello, Every time my screen goes black, because it has been 15 minutes (screensaver setting) or I wake it from Sleep Mode, all of my icons are moved to the other side of the screen. I just find this really annoying to move them back to the order I had them. Is there a...
  5. Desktop icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop icons disappeared: I updated Windows version but all my desktop icons disappeared. It happened in October, it was the last Windows 10 update, I use Firefox and Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-disappeared/40392b88-a4b8-4965-b5c1-20db78ddfa87
  6. Many of My Desktop Icons Moved to OneDrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many of My Desktop Icons Moved to OneDrive: I opened Windows this morning and found most of my desktop icons unopenable when left-clicked. Right- clicking activated a mysterious droplist. I may "share a Onedrive link" or use "other Onedrive sharing options" as well, "view online," "always keep on this device," "free...
  7. Desktop Icons screwing up again.

Desktop Icons screwing up again.: New computer, only browsers have been added. I have many shortcuts to web sites arranged on the desk top to make them easier to find. I create one more and place it where I want it. Some time later, it doesn't like to stay where I placed it. It moves to the left side of...
  8. Change Desktop Icon Fonts

Change Desktop Icon Fonts: I want to change the fonts displayed on desktop icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-desktop-icon-fonts/ffff2c5e-8d4a-4201-89ba-8a4aef7fab0a
  9. OneDrive Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Desktop Icons: Hello, I've been using OneDrive for some time with no issues. Yesterday I put all by programs and files onto a new laptop using Windows 10. All has gone well and for the first time, although I now have two OneDrive icons on the desktop, when previously I only had one....
  10. Desktop icons are set wide apart and words overlap

Desktop icons are set wide apart and words overlap: How do I change my icon desktop setting back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-are-set-wide-apart-and-words-overlap/47aa9de5-c4ce-4b21-bf0e-7580dff547ae