Windows 10: windows s mode

Discus and support windows s mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my computer is stuck in s mode. when you disable it it does nothing, any help would be great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrittniKirk, Aug 8, 2019.

1. windows s mode

my computer is stuck in s mode. when you disable it it does nothing, any help would be great

:)

BrittniKirk, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

windows s mode

1. windows s mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. cant switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant switch out of s mode: I try repair it and nothing works need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/a0c93129-f94f-4111-a56f-057518b618c0"
  3. Windows doesnt start after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesnt start after sleep mode: Hello, I recently had an update from windows that took some time to install on windows 10. Once the update finished, it seemed to have trouble starting up from the begining as well as from sleep mode. the computer turns on but the display doesn't come up. I have to hard...
  4. W10 blinking in log in screen and when in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 blinking in log in screen and when in safe mode: Good afternoon, My computer had an error ("LoginUI.exe") that wouldn't let me log in into my computer, after some messing around the error message stoped but my log in screen keeps on blinking and won't let me log in. I booted in safe mode and after it boots the desktop and...
  5. Stop computer booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop computer booting into safe mode: My screen started flickering and (following a bad guide) I used msconfig to configure safe mode. Safe mode does not allow PIN login. My password does not work. I am sure that I have remembered it correctly. I can log into https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and see my...
  6. Computer Freezes then restarts after wake up from sleep mode / Fresh Start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes then restarts after wake up from sleep mode / Fresh Start.: Most days after waking my PC in the morning after a half hour or so it will freeze, then flicker either a Green , purple or blue screen , then restarts. The PC then operates perfectly normal for the rest of the day, at the end of use I put into sleep mode. I have tried just...
  7. Clean install windows 10 after deactivating windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install windows 10 after deactivating windows 10 S mode: The tilte says it all. I am getting a new laptop and will deactivate windows 10s Home to Windows 10 Home. After deactivating Windows 10s will I be able to do a format and install a clean copy of windows 10 home since it is supposed to be a one way street to deactivate 10s?...
  8. PC asking constantly to enter password after being a Sleep Mode or Idle

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC asking constantly to enter password after being a Sleep Mode or Idle: I know my password, after a recommended update I now have to enter a different way, either a PIN or the password to one of my mail accounts which I found odd. How do I set it back to the way I had it originally? HELP?????...
  9. Microsoft Store/S Mode problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store/S Mode problem: About 2 weeks ago, I purchased a new Surface Go (primarily for when I travel). There are a few apps that I could not install because they were not in the Microsoft Store. When trying to switch out of S Mode, the store just came up with a blank screen. Quite a large number...
  10. Windows 10 not starting up except for in safe mode after forced update to build...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not starting up except for in safe mode after forced update to build...: I was forced to update my computer there either day as the previous build was no longer supported and immediately after the update found that I was no longer able to restart or **** down the computer from the Windows screen while it was turned in on regular mode, however...