Windows 10: Windows S Mode

Discus and support Windows S Mode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop Lenovo Yoga for my wife a few weeks ago, she ask me if we can get a work and excel install so I try to used one of the licenses I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mario2k, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Mario2k Win User

Windows S Mode

I bought a laptop Lenovo Yoga for my wife a few weeks ago, she ask me if we can get a work and excel install so I try to used one of the licenses I have but I find out that this is running windows S Mode so I try to switch to normal windows but they say I need to download a app so I try but the keep saying the SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END. WAITING A BIT MIGHT HELP. 4Q5NUCYJ1UGJAWBF.12

could some one please help.

:)

Mario2k, Dec 11, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows S Mode

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows S Mode

1. Windows S Mode - Similar Threads - Mode

2. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  3. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  4. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.: It keeps on reverting to Manual and reduces Wi-Fi connectivity drastically. When I manually reset it to Auto it fixes it. Without rebooting the pc, it reverts to manual, how to I fix this please?...
  6. How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.

How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.: It keeps on reverting to Manual and reduces Wi-Fi connectivity drastically. When I manually reset it to Auto it fixes it. Without rebooting the pc, it reverts to manual, how to I fix this please?...
  7. How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep: Hi all,When I click on sleep from the start menu, sometimes my desktop will enter "away mode" according to even viewer instead of going to sleep. This is very annoying as I have to use hibernate instead of sleep which takes a while to wake up from.Once my desktop has been on...
  8. How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep

How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep: Hi all,When I click on sleep from the start menu, sometimes my desktop will enter "away mode" according to even viewer instead of going to sleep. This is very annoying as I have to use hibernate instead of sleep which takes a while to wake up from.Once my desktop has been on...
  9. When a device is in Windows in S mode, is there a 100% guarantee that that device will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When a device is in Windows in S mode, is there a 100% guarantee that that device will...: When a device is Windows in S mode, is there a 100% guarantee that it will never get a virus, trojan...even from emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-a-device-is-in-windows-in-s-mode-is-there-a/37a24424-1730-4bee-bbb9-7a39003885de
  10. When a device is in Windows in S mode, is there a 100% guarantee that that device will...

When a device is in Windows in S mode, is there a 100% guarantee that that device will...: When a device is Windows in S mode, is there a 100% guarantee that it will never get a virus, trojan...even from emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-a-device-is-in-windows-in-s-mode-is-there-a/37a24424-1730-4bee-bbb9-7a39003885de