Windows 10: Windows S Mode

Discus and support Windows S Mode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop Lenovo Yoga for my wife a few weeks ago, she ask me if we can get a work and excel install so I try to used one of the licenses I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mario2k, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Mario2k Win User

Windows S Mode

I bought a laptop Lenovo Yoga for my wife a few weeks ago, she ask me if we can get a work and excel install so I try to used one of the licenses I have but I find out that this is running windows S Mode so I try to switch to normal windows but they say I need to download a app so I try but the keep saying the SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END. WAITING A BIT MIGHT HELP. 4Q5NUCYJ1UGJAWBF.12

could some one please help.

:)

Mario2k, Dec 11, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows S Mode

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows S Mode

1. Windows S Mode - Similar Threads - Mode

2. Entered safe mode on windows 10 now it won’t let me sign in or use my email.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entered safe mode on windows 10 now it won’t let me sign in or use my email.: So i entered safe mode and my laptop reset when i went back onto it my login would’nt work i tried watching a video and it told me to use the command prompt but i cant. This all happened when i tried to factory reset my laptop but it said there was an error and help would be...
  3. Window 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 S mode: There is an issue with Microsoft Edge/10. The security feature restricts downloading the Chrome browser. I am unable to fully participate in Zoom meeting and access other apps and sites. I have gone through the process of trying removes all this, but a message keeps popping...
  4. Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat: Hello I just purchases HP with Microsoft 10. I have it in S Model, but I need to be able to view and work on Adobe Acrobat documents. How do I do that?...
  5. my computer won't wake up from sleep mode after updating to windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer won't wake up from sleep mode after updating to windows 10: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop the model is: kira ultrabook i5. recently I upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and ever since my computer won't wake up from sleep mode. I need to shut it down with a long press on the the on/off button to turn it off and then turn it...
  6. Boot loop - System thread exception not handled - pci.sys - Cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot loop - System thread exception not handled - pci.sys - Cannot access safe mode: Built a new pc, ran perfectly for 3 days. Go to boot up today and encounter boot loop and finally system thread exception stop code. Made it into safe mode one time out of hundreds of tries and it crashed as soon as I clicked on advanced options and never went back into safe...
  7. No sound after resuming computer from standby/sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after resuming computer from standby/sleep mode: Hi everyone, Since I last updated my graphics drivers, I have has an issue where my sound refuses to work. It acts like it is working (sound settings show the sound is supposedly happening, I just don't hear it). This can happen from start-up of the PC, or when the PC goes...
  8. My QuickBooks won't switching into QuickBooks multi-user mode?

My QuickBooks won't switching into QuickBooks multi-user mode?: I have been QuickBooks desktop approx last 7 mons but from the last couple of weeks as I am switching QuickBooks single-user mode to multi-user mode, an Error as QuickBooks multi-user mode not workingQuickBooks Error H202 appearing..........
  9. sleep mode

sleep mode: Why is my computer not staying on sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode/feaa59a6-5398-435e-8347-b758f7d058d8
  10. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: [ATTACH] I have also uploaded the minidump, link provided is from OneDrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akl4QYm63_gPgb1h81Ei7HO6w4NMHA Recently I've been dealing with this, and it's irritating. I'm at loose ends and not sure what else to do. I did run a Memtest86 over night, 4...