Windows 10: Windows S Mode

Discus and support Windows S Mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I have a user who set up a laptop of the box. She would like to install software on the laptop. She can not because S Mode is blocking her. She... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wanda Knows, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Windows S Mode

Hi!

I have a user who set up a laptop of the box. She would like to install software on the laptop. She can not because S Mode is blocking her. She is not able to remove S Mode as S Mode does not recognize the email address she is entering. She states that she entered her work address as the email address.

This may be a local install. I have no idea how it was set up, If she was connected directly to her network or Wireless.

How do you remove Widows S mode if the system does not recognize your email?

Thank you

Wanda

:)

Wanda Knows, Apr 8, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows S Mode

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows S Mode

1. Windows S Mode - Similar Threads - Mode

2. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  3. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  4. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  5. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  6. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  7. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  8. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  9. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  10. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa