Windows 10: Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop

Discus and support Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you try to boot your Windows OS in Safe Mode, but find that the Windows Safe Modeis stuck at Please wait or Loading files […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 13, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop

WinClub, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 13, 2020
  3. EckiStern Win User
    Updated, now stuck in loop, boot in safe mode - no desktop

Windows 10 April 2018 update-

After update stuck on blue screen that asks for keyboard layout and then takes me to Windows Rollback which just keeps looping. Booted in safe mode to a previous version of Windows, but then it says it cannot load the desktop and I get a black screen with
    just the recycle bin. No start menu, windows key does not work.

Suggestions?

EckiStern, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop

1. Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop - Similar Threads - Safe Mode stuck

2. Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode: When I switch on my Acer A515-44, I get a ‘critical process died’ error, and then when I restart it the autorepair fails. I tried repairing the installation from a recovery disk and fixing bcd in command prompt but it doesn’t work. It says the boot files are created...
  3. Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode: When I switch on my Acer A515-44, I get a ‘critical process died’ error, and then when I restart it the autorepair fails. I tried repairing the installation from a recovery disk and fixing bcd in command prompt but it doesn’t work. It says the boot files are created...
  4. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!: Windows installed updates that I don't know what they were because it was sleeping at the time. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop and can't get my desktop to load the Windows RE. I've literally tried all the different ways I've found online and on YouTube and still can't seem to...
  5. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!: Windows installed updates that I don't know what they were because it was sleeping at the time. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop and can't get my desktop to load the Windows RE. I've literally tried all the different ways I've found online and on YouTube and still can't seem to...
  6. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows stuck on a loop cant even start on safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on a loop cant even start on safe mode: Goes on a loop saying diagnosing your pc then blue screen saying your pc did not start correctly. submitted by /u/whitedukee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulvfb7/windows_stuck_on_a_loop_cant_even_start_on_safe/
  8. Windows boot loop and can't go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows boot loop and can't go into safe mode: Hello. When I turn on my pc, it will go to the ASUS logo, black screen, ASUS logo again, and then shut itself down and then turns itself back on repeating the same steps. I tried a few methods on youtube like adjusting the RAM stick, replacing the battery, and cleaning the...
  9. STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.: Hello guys. So i need help last night i booted up my laptop into safe mode to hopefully resolve my Bluetooth problems but now i have more big problem. you see my 4 digit pin dont work anymore and i tried googling for answer and i read that i need to go to command prompt in...
  10. Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop: I enabled Windows 10 to boot in Safe Mode by opening msconfig. when my computer booted it ask me for a password. And my sister didn't remember the password. The safe mode is on loop. Is there a way to disabled safe mode? (Sorry for my poor english)...