Windows 10: Windows said I was ready for 2004. I was not ready :(

Discus and support Windows said I was ready for 2004. I was not ready :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded and installed, now I don’t boot into windows. I’m not really good at this stuff, every time I restart it says running repairs, running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dehyak, Jun 17, 2020.

1. /u/Dehyak Win User

Windows said I was ready for 2004. I was not ready :(

I downloaded and installed, now I don’t boot into windows. I’m not really good at this stuff, every time I restart it says running repairs, running diagnostics and then a blue screen with some options. There’s an option to uninstall updates, is that what I should do? All I do is play games and do school work on this Pc so this is low key making me anxious. Sorry for making it dramatic, but I’d appreciate anyone with some insight as to what I should do. Thanks

submitted by /u/Dehyak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dehyak, Jun 17, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Not ready for 2004 update message

I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to say what my specific system problem is. The "learn more" is useless. Since it detected an issue it should list what the issue is.

Windows said I was ready for 2004. I was not ready :( [​IMG]

fireberd, Jun 17, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    APP Readiness

Hi Joe,

App Readiness gets apps ready for use the first time a user signs in to this PC and when adding new apps. We would like to know, are you trying to enable the App Readiness service on startup? If yes, kindly refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key together on the keyboard.
    • Click on Run.
    • In the Run command search box, type services.msc and click on
      OK.
    • In the Services window locate App readiness, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    • In the App Readiness properties window, check if the Startup type is set to manual or Automatic.
    • If the Startup type is set to Automatic (Delayed Start) change it to manual or Automatic by choosing from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

John Vil, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness

Source: Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows said I was ready for 2004. I was not ready :( - Similar Threads - said was ready

2. Getting windows ready everytime i restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting windows ready everytime i restart: Hey, i just got a brand new gaming pc with windows 10 a few months ago and from the start of the week, everytime i restart, i get stuck on a getting windows ready screen that last for 2-3 hours. Im tired because when i want to play, i cant…Any solutions?...
  3. Getting windows ready everytime i restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting windows ready everytime i restart: Hey, i just got a brand new gaming pc with windows 10 a few months ago and from the start of the week, everytime i restart, i get stuck on a getting windows ready screen that last for 2-3 hours. Im tired because when i want to play, i cant…Any solutions?...
  4. I can't update to Windows 10 2004 because my PC is "Not Ready".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update to Windows 10 2004 because my PC is "Not Ready".: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. This is the message shown by the system. I have a custom built PC with a Core i7-7700, a GTX 1060, and 16GB of RAM. Someone help, it's been like...
  5. Your Device Is not Ready Vs 2004

Your Device Is not Ready Vs 2004: I have 2 desktop computers. Speccy reports on each one attached. The Old computer, computer A is about 10 years old. The new computer, Computer B is about 6 months old. I made an image of Computer A when it was on Windows 10 1903. I restored this image to Computer B, I then...
  6. Device not quite ready for Windows 2004. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device not quite ready for Windows 2004. Why?: I'm getting the "We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite for it" message. I appreciate, that Microsoft doesn't force this update, when it would cause issues. But what specifically is blocking the update? The "Learn more" page was less...
  7. Not ready for 2004 update message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not ready for 2004 update message: I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to...
  8. Not ready for 2004 update message

Not ready for 2004 update message: I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to...
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 "Your Device is not ready"

Windows 10 version 2004 "Your Device is not ready": Any idea why this is? l am literally running a very modern £1600 PC with very modern hardware approx 6 months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-your-device-is-not-ready/f05c73bb-e18b-425c-ad07-5cdfcb72c72b
  10. May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?

May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?: I recently received a message saying "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you’ll see the update available on this page. There’s nothing you need to...