Windows 10: Windows sandbox-anyone used it?

Discus and support Windows sandbox-anyone used it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi folks, I have windows 10 pro due to having upgraded initially from windows 8 pro that was on a special offer of £14.99 from Microsoft years ago.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by donegaljoe, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Windows sandbox-anyone used it?

Hi folks,

I have windows 10 pro due to having upgraded initially from windows 8 pro that was on a special offer of £14.99 from Microsoft years ago.

Just discovered that I can turn on windows sandbox, doesn't come with Home version, and have done so, seems ok though a little slow to start up.

As I do use the sandboxie third party program as well which I really like, does anyone else here use similar and any advantages if any, of using windows sandbox?

Thanks for any info.
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Windows sandbox-anyone used it?

Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002

Microsoft has acknowledged this issue now:

Windows Sandbox may fail to start with error code “0x80070002”Windows Sandbox may fail to start with "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)" on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.

Affected platforms:
    • Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late June.

hsehestedt, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows sandbox-anyone used it?

1. Windows sandbox-anyone used it? - Similar Threads - sandbox anyone used

2. Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandbox: Where is a good place to read about Windows Sandbox? Where is a good place here on tenforums to discuss Sandbox and ask questions about it? I finally have 1903 installed on my main PC (Lenovo K450) so I can start looking at it and immediately have several questions that I'm...
  3. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Sandbox: I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows Sandbox the only adapter that shows up is the Hyper-V Network Adapter so I can't get any internet :-( Any ideas??...
  4. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox: Hello Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?...
  5. Anyone Using RoboForm?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  6. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox: Dear Microsoft team, My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install. I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the...
  7. Is anyone using Opera?

in Browsers and Email
    Is anyone using Opera?: Using Ver 50.0.2762.67, (with update disabled), for some specific web sites.
  8. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??: Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it from here and what do you know about it does it play nice with antiviruses and i know sandboxie does not like allot of...
  9. Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?

Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?: [img] How-to Delete Disconected Devices From List ? I Need Remove 2-8 Creative USB Headset & 2- AMD High Defination Audio Device But I Cant Find Delete Button ... 46588
  10. Anyone used AppCrashViewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone used AppCrashViewer?: I just tried it, what a great little tool! Seems to work very well in W10-64 Bit, I have had DOZENS of mysterious crashes in certain programmes that just aren't compatible so this has really got me back on track with fixing a couple of them.. May help you find what's...