Windows 10: Windows Sandbox does not work

Discus and support Windows Sandbox does not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I enabled Windows Sandbox via the "Turn Windows features on or off" and restarted my PC. I then opened the application with the start menu, but it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluecew, Aug 4, 2019.

1. bluecew Win User

Windows Sandbox does not work

I enabled Windows Sandbox via the "Turn Windows features on or off" and restarted my PC. I then opened the application with the start menu, but it just gets stuck at the small blue loading screen with the logo. After 2 minutes, this shows up:

Windows Sandbox does not work 02a6fb44-a074-436e-ab16-bf14e83139aa?upload=true.png

I have a very powerful PC with the latest Windows 10 updates so it should have no problem, but Windows Sandbox does not seem to work for me.

:)

bluecew, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sandbox does not work

1. Windows Sandbox does not work - Similar Threads - Sandbox does

2. How do I find & install the new Windows Sandbox Malware product ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find & install the new Windows Sandbox Malware product ?: A brand new message from the Windows Community defines the steps to find, open, and use this new Malware product. I followed the easy-to-use instructions, but no luck. It's not shown in my Windows Features list. I'm using the current Windows Home May 2019 version 1903...
  3. Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903: Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) delivers a range of new features, including a new light theme experience, performance improvements, and the star feature arguably is the Windows Sandbox. The security feature Windows Sandbox is available for users with Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Account doesn't match sandbox environment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account doesn't match sandbox environment: Hi All, My xbox and game pass apps have all stopped working due to the sandbox error, does anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-doesnt-match-sandbox-environment/bfe74072-826c-4435-b2ff-9e26083420cf"
  5. Sandbox

Sandbox: Hello, Is there a way to use Sandbox on Intel platform? I have Win 10 Pro. i7 intel CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox/867f4c1d-8a25-433f-9a33-10f72ec19849
  6. Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements.

Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements.: What are the hardware requirements for getting vGPU to work on Windows Sandbox? When I load up Windows Sandbox, it automatically uses software rendering. Do Nvidia GTX GPUs support it?...
  7. Error: 0x80072746. Windows Sandbox fails to restart to complete the installation of an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 0x80072746. Windows Sandbox fails to restart to complete the installation of an...: [ATTACH] The connection to the sandbox was lost. Error 0x80072746. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. That is the error I get every time I attempt to install an application in the sandbox that requires to restart windows 10 (Windows...
  8. Applications does not work in windows sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications does not work in windows sandbox: [ATTACH] Above is picture when I tried to run an application Boxedapp packer it failed but it works fine on host system. Any app that requires .net framework does not work like an app for .net 3.5 More info here...
  9. Sandbox sits on a blue windows and does nothing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandbox sits on a blue windows and does nothing: i have new windows build enabled sandbox it opens but then sits on a blue windows and does nothing ??? it was working after i got the new build last night but now nothing ? 133141
  10. What does "Not Sandboxed" mean???

in Windows 10 Support
    What does "Not Sandboxed" mean???: So its not bad enough I am still getting AOL taking pictures of my screen. I am getting a big blackpage that shows up on my screen that says NOT SANDBOXED then closes. I am getting it more and more often. Someone please tell me how to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.... 89030